US MARINES COLLATERAL MURDER!! (not for faint hearted)

holy sh*t , i wonder how many americans will see that video and still think that its a "just war"

Makes unreal viewing.. No heed on human life. They didn't know what they were shooting at. The whole war was based on lies to start with. Must be terrible of the dead peoples family to look at that

Shocking to watch. How many incidents like that have gone undocumented we may never know.

I don't really want to be the one that goes against the grain, I'm not in the best position to be doing that!
BUT
This kinda stuff really pisses me off, I mean the anti american BS,
Bare in mind, that those kids were more than likely stuffed into the van by the badies knowing full well that they are going to a place that only a few minutes previous, there were gunships shouting other badies!
Would you bring your kids??? NO,
They only brought the kids so that they can say, "look what the evil americans did" same as sending a kid into the middle of a fire fight with a stick, so he get shot and there is loads of pics of this little innocent kid who was carelessly shot by the americans when he was just playing with his stick in the street!

A good rule of thumb, if you are in a war zone is, DON'T stand near badies with guns when american gunships are circling above!!!
Those photographers should know better!

There was ZERO US/UK troups killed, and a good few badies killed, that is a successful engagement!

It is gorilla warfare, meaning the badies shout at troups, then run into a gaf with a family, troups aren't to know, there is no right or wrong! It's a poxy situation!
Same as the north! No right or wrong anymore, just stuck the way it is! after decades of horrific shite, nobody wins!
That's WAR

And also bare in mind that the US/UK troups are raised with the same/similar values/cultures that we are, and they are fighting against lads who would happily kill themselves anyone else to get to there paridise afterlife, and they still stone there women to death in the streets! (that is first hand witnessed by my wifey's RAF cousin)
Who's morals do you trust??? a few stupid videos with out of context narration???
Dan

Sorry if my comments seem inflamitory, Not my intention, it's just my opinion! I am very anti media, I assume what ever the so called "free speakers" (tree hugging hippies) say is just there biased enturpritation of the real events! same with Vegiterians, :lol:

Thats sobering stuff just looking at it.
Looks like a video game, but its very real. In my opinion
its very much down to a failure to communicate, the young men flying the gunships are
wired up, they think they spot enemy, there friends are in armed cars on the ground.
About to come into the area.
Its a tough call.

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=22652.msg271972#msg271972 date=1270605349]
I don't really want to be the one that goes against the grain, I'm not in the best position to be doing that!
BUT
This kinda stuff really pisses me off, I mean the anti american BS,
Bare in mind, that those kids were more than likely stuffed into the van by the badies knowing full well that they are going to a place that only a few minutes previous, there were gunships shouting other badies!
Would you bring your kids??? NO,
They only brought the kids so that they can say, "look what the evil americans did" same as sending a kid into the middle of a fire fight with a stick, so he get shot and there is loads of pics of this little innocent kid who was carelessly shot by the americans when he was just playing with his stick in the street!

A good rule of thumb, if you are in a war zone is, DON'T stand near badies with guns when american gunships are circling above!!!
Those photographers should know better!

There was ZERO US/UK troups killed, and a good few badies killed, that is a successful engagement!

It is gorilla warfare, meaning the badies shout at troups, then run into a gaf with a family, troups aren't to know, there is no right or wrong! It's a poxy situation!
Same as the north! No right or wrong anymore, just stuck the way it is! after decades of horrific shite, nobody wins!
That's WAR

And also bare in mind that the US/UK troups are raised with the same/similar values/cultures that we are, and they are fighting against lads who would happily kill themselves anyone else to get to there paridise afterlife, and they still stone there women to death in the streets! (that is first hand witnessed by my wifey's RAF cousin)
Who's morals do you trust??? a few stupid videos with out of context narration???
Dan

Sorry if my comments seem inflamitory, Not my intention, it's just my opinion! I am very anti media, I assume what ever the so called "free speakers" (tree hugging hippies) say is just there biased enturpritation of the real events! same with Vegiterians, :lol:
[/quote]

No baddies with guns Dan... just a Reuters camera man with a camera on his shoulder and some innocent children!

Gun ship is miles away too.. you can hear the shots and then a massive delay before bullets strike.... brave US soldiers aren't they firing from such distance!

Around 12 people were killed, including two Reuters news staff, who were mistaken for insurgents after their long lens camera was thought to be a rocket propelled grenade launcher.

The gunsight video contains audio of a conversation between the pilots, saying: "Let us shoot!"

Bullets pelt the ground as the men scatter, desperate for cover, and at one point some men are seen trying to dodge bullets while rushing small children away.

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=22652.msg271998#msg271998 date=1270629154]

No baddies with guns Dan... just a Reuters camera man with a camera on his shoulder and some innocent children!

Gun ship is miles away too.. you can hear the shots and then a massive delay before bullets strike.... brave US soldiers aren't they firing from such distance!

Around 12 people were killed, including two Reuters news staff, who were mistaken for insurgents after their long lens camera was thought to be a rocket propelled grenade launcher.

The gunsight video contains audio of a conversation between the pilots, saying: "Let us shoot!"

Bullets pelt the ground as the men scatter, desperate for cover, and at one point some men are seen trying to dodge bullets while rushing small children away.

[/quote]

Actually you can clearly see in the short video at 3:39 to 4:00 there are 2 guys with weapons, one appears to be a RPG, the other an AK (But the nice people that labeled the camera men never felt the need to label the guys with the guns!) and they are in the same group as Reuters camera men. Also the way the person with the camera hides at the corner and body language coupled with the fact that his long camera lens sticking out does make him appear to be a threat with an RPG. If you hang around armed men in a war zone then you might get shot.

brave US soldiers aren't they firing from such distance!

No one mentioned bravery. The US troops are using the weaponary at their disposal just like the Iraqies are using car bombs and other IED's to attack the US troops is that brave? War is messy and if you appear to be a threat in a war zone then you stand a good chance of being shot.

good to see we've a mix of warmongers and peaceniks on the site - makes for interesting debate anyway :wink:

Reminds me of CoD4.

Ka-blam-oooooooooooo

Apache pilot would be my dream job, i loves them.

im_AH64ApacheHelicopter.jpg

Back