vrt

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
was onto jdm auction watch asking about importing a spec c they can do it no problem I'd be looking at 13k for a good grade 05 one that all the fees and stuff only thing I'd need to sort is vrt ...has anyone any idea on what the vrt would be is it a standard 05 sti price or would it be more for a spec c
cheers
keith

Just have a look on revenues vrt calculator or ask that lad that brought in the 07 spec c and knock twenty five percent off. Or give them in a call in Wexford.

I payed €16k vrt & €5k vat back in 07 that was new though, spec c wasn't on the system then so it was classed as UK300 for some reason, surely would have been more if it was on the system,
but I think spec c is on the system now, not on vrt calculator but in the vro office,
still I would think the vrt would be 3k/6k depending on weather they register it as an sti or spec c ;)

What are you talking about?

Wheels and spoiler are class and everyone is putting whiteline stuff on there cars and I've never had a problem with my whitening stuff

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=43837.msg505270#msg505270 date=1422703382]
[quote author=stel94 link=topic=43837.msg505269#msg505269 date=1422702264]
Theres a nice one on pistonheads in the uk with a nice few mods

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...reza-jdm-wrx-sti-spec-c-limited--my03/3628004
[/quote]
The colour is awesome...the wheels and that rear wing are awful and all that white line cheap rubbish is very off putting.
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with those wheels there savage, would like a set my self and that spoiler is cool not many around
Whiteline make some great stuff, they had some issue in the past with rust but they seem to be getting good reviews the last few years id say most of scooby owners that are into modding have whiteline gear on there cars.

Whiteline cheap rubbish :multijump:

God I wish I had known that before I spent thousands on it in my car lol

Whiteline is excellent stuff only issue used to be paint quality put now everything is powder coated

wagon dec

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=43837.msg505298#msg505298 date=1422723786]
Every week new bait...
[/quote]

Not worth the effort Dave!

Back