[quote author=JohnM link=topic=5259.msg58772#msg58772 date=1201818329]
Fookin Scum

Shotgun+Car Thief+ Jcb= Problem solved.
I have access to all above if anyone reqires a lend :thumbsup:
Cheers
John
[/quote]
not phucking around with you John :wazzup:

Like the line in Pulp Fiction... "you don't fook around with another mans automobile" :D
Thieving Bastards.
Cheers
John

Oh Oh, That's an idea! Tint the windows leave the doors unlocked and keep an angry rotweiler in the back!
Oh Oh and set up a camera to tape it! :clap:
Dan

no but seriously, can a prox sensor be fitted to a existing alarm ?????????????

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=5259.msg58772#msg58772 date=1201818329]
Fookin Scum

Shotgun+Car Thief+ Jcb= Problem solved.
I have access to all above if anyone reqires a lend :thumbsup:
Cheers
John
[/quote]

Jaysus John, and you look like a quiet and unassuming guy, great idea though. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Matt link=topic=5259.msg58711#msg58711 date=1201808524]
Yeah really annoying.
Gonna get a better alarm fitted if anybody can recomend one and a fitter(preferably a mobile one)
The alarm on it is one i fitted with a pager.
Cheers
[/quote]

Fergal@motavation.ie has a mobil unit! Does a great Job to! :thumbsup:

I got a Clifford with Black Jacks, Window censor, Proxsimity censor, anti tilt and Turbo timer! Best buy ever!

Heres his number! 0857255675 :thumbsup: :subaru:

Yeah i think so.
There is a dirt box parked near us that is for sale and my neighbour saw lads at it the same night they tried my car.
Looked at it today and the thing had been broken into and parts stolen.
While i was outside about half 5 this evening, 2 cars pulled up beside dirt box, opeded it up and had bonnet up then drove off one passed me so i got reg number. He stared me out of it.
The other car returned 10min later and stopped beside my car and when i stood up from to look at them they asked if i was interested in the dirt box sayin they'd seen me lookin at it earlier. Checkin me and my car out if you ask me.
Got their reg number too but think they'll be back.
Repoprted all this to guards but the woman who is dealing with this who i talked to on thursday is off till monday so other than take the reg numbers they dont seem too bothered

To be honest i rang a mate with a shotgun. All legal and that cos he goes shooting.
But he couldn't give it me cos he could go to jail for it. Pitty. Would have enjoyed seein them run as i shot the f*ck out their cars as they drove off :evil:

get some mates around equiped with baseball bats and sit up all night if you have to.

Back