Well folks

Mick welcome along

I used to Run www.Just-Cruizin.com back in the day when you were in the show scene. Probably bumped into you once or twice at the various shows.
Hope ya find the car your lookin for even tho they are very few and far between. Best of luck with the search

Lookin forward to seein pics of your old motors lad

micky , wat is the crack long time no see , do u remember max power live back in 97 ???

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=19383.msg237688#msg237688 date=1258636526]
micky , wat is the crack long time no see , do u remember max power live back in 97 ???
[/quote] Well maca How u getting on, How could i ever foget it , jordan's tits al over us, jesus i got a horad land when u siad the year!!! time is flying huh. i seen ur scooby the other day, still looking well, do still see gavo?

yeah , do be in wit him(gavo) a bit , he went and bought a 01 bug sti only there on tuesday , similar to my one , sure he ll be on here soon enough .

yeah remmeber hobble-in through the car park only to bump into big tits , but do u remember the big crusty face on her ,

hows the valeting goin for ye ?? still at it ????

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=19383.msg237884#msg237884 date=1258708631]
yeah , do be in wit him(gavo) a bit , he went and bought a 01 bug sti only there on tuesday , similar to my one , sure he ll be on here soon enough .

yeah remmeber hobble-in through the car park only to bump into big tits , but do u remember the big crusty face on her ,

hows the valeting goin for ye ?? still at it ????
[/quote]

ye mad alright she was like a scone face!!!! :icon_mad:, and the massive cruise we went to tat nite, it was just after tat show i got me first scooby, good on gavo another scooby nut. ye ye still at the valeting goin well as ever over 5 yrs now.ye's should call out some time in t scoobys. i'd love to get another one but want to build a garage first to lock it away, sure talk soon maca,

Back