JAMIE-TYPERV6 Octane Boostaholics Mar 13, 2012 #422 Time for a revival.... anyone hazard a guess...???
JAMIE-TYPERV6 Octane Boostaholics Mar 13, 2012 #426 Dagnut said: juke- r based on gtr Click to expand... Spot on... your turn.
B B4 soon Petrolheads Mar 13, 2012 #435 3 more guesses and ill give a clue-youre too good at this for clues jamie
JAMIE-TYPERV6 Octane Boostaholics Mar 13, 2012 #437 B4 soon said: 3 more guesses and ill give a clue-youre too good at this for clues jamie Click to expand... God damn you... too tired to use my brain today!!
B4 soon said: 3 more guesses and ill give a clue-youre too good at this for clues jamie Click to expand... God damn you... too tired to use my brain today!!
B B4 soon Petrolheads Mar 13, 2012 #439 Man Dave,moroder V16T. Thought someone wouldve guessed a Diablo
D Dagnut Octane Boostaholics Mar 13, 2012 #440 That's where I went first...but remembered that is basically a diablo with a different suit on..was in top trumps as well I fink
That's where I went first...but remembered that is basically a diablo with a different suit on..was in top trumps as well I fink