'What Car?' The Game. It's back!

Thank famila was just the 4dr tommy "family" think the jap one nippy enough there was a turbo alright defo in hatch remember them not sure was there a 4dr turbo could have been though rare now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Know a fella i work that had a 4 door turbo . Didn't believe it until he showed me pics . One pic was outside the garage he bought it from with 4 or 5 charade gtti in the back round . Must have been in th e mid 90's
 
Haven't seen the 4dr turbo
Internet says they existed alright

Hatch turbo cool car

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
When I was in Australia staying with family there was a 323 hatch. Could've been a turbo but I did see it everyday. Think it was a early 90's model. Of course, bovs are illegal in Australia so I wouldn't of heard it much.
 
d199dfce0ea1fafb8a70c3fb7f0d8593.jpg


Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Back
Top