What did you do to your car today?

Damaged the left sideskirt in Lidl car park, remved it, repaint it, install'd it :icon_grin: (looking sexy again)

Washed it and wax'd it... again, looking sexy

Just fit a new steering wheel setup

nardi suede deep corn with a works bell rapfix quick release.
airbag light off and horn working.
:thumbsup:

2012-04-04165948.jpg

2012-04-04170426.jpg

2012-04-04170433.jpg

not really an electrical kinda person infact i know nothing about it but all the wiring and resistors to turn off airbag light and setup the horn came with the boss.

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=30408.msg360254#msg360254 date=1313782167]
I started my car for the first time yesterday in 5 weeks there was just enough juice left in the battery to start it up,
took it for a spin up the M50 to blow the cobwebs off it.... parked it back in the driveway... came out this
morning looked at it went back in to the house and got the keys to my sons ford fiesta and drove it to work
instead :icon_grin: after 9 years of Subaru ownership i'm fed up with the running costs, tax up since end of
last month and insurance up in october :wall: it's worth a bit less then what i owe on it so have no choice but to see
out the payments for the next 22 months then make something back on it never thought this day would come but like
a lot of lads i think my own love affair with Subaru is over......... :icon_cry:
[/quote]

Well 7 months on and i'm still walking past it everyday in my driveway, i've had it out for 3 days in total in that time, new battery
on the way tomorrow so looks like it might be time to get it out of the driveway washed and take it from there, really not looking
forward to the mental fuel costs but dont have the heart to sell it on yet :naughty: unless i get a really decent offer for it which i
know aint going to happen....

Hi Alan great to see you back on :thumbsup:
Hopefully will see you some time out and about in it
Cheers Colm :thumbsup:
[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=30408.msg389117#msg389117 date=1333575551]
[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=30408.msg360254#msg360254 date=1313782167]
I started my car for the first time yesterday in 5 weeks there was just enough juice left in the battery to start it up,
took it for a spin up the M50 to blow the cobwebs off it.... parked it back in the driveway... came out this
morning looked at it went back in to the house and got the keys to my sons ford fiesta and drove it to work
instead :icon_grin: after 9 years of Subaru ownership i'm fed up with the running costs, tax up since end of
last month and insurance up in october :wall: it's worth a bit less then what i owe on it so have no choice but to see
out the payments for the next 22 months then make something back on it never thought this day would come but like
a lot of lads i think my own love affair with Subaru is over......... :icon_cry:
[/quote]

Well 7 months on and i'm still walking past it everyday in my driveway, i've had it out for 3 days in total in that time, new battery
on the way tomorrow so looks like it might be time to get it out of the driveway washed and take it from there, really not looking
forward to the mental fuel costs but dont have the heart to sell it on yet :naughty: unless i get a really decent offer for it which i
[/quote]

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=30408.msg389117#msg389117 date=1333575551]
[/quote]

Good news al, you be up for taking it for a spin on Monday?

Cheers Colm, been a while alright, gonna sort the membership hopefully in the next few days...

@Robbie, sent Nic a text regarding something last night and he told me about monday i'll see how
i'm fixed and if i can make it u can send on the details...

Be great if you can make it along, I'll shoot you a text tomorrow evening with the details, hopefully you can come out for the cross country stroll :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=30408.msg389125#msg389125 date=1333577515]
Cheers Colm, been a while alright, gonna sort the membership hopefully in the next few days...

@Robbie, sent Nic a text regarding something last night and he told me about monday i'll see how
i'm fixed and if i can make it u can send on the details...
[/quote]

Hey Alan... good to see you getting it back on the road... I'm sure you'll be delighted regardless of the extortionate fuel costs these days. It would be great to see you out with us on Monday... hope you can make it.

if im not going out Sunday night i might go for the spin, then again i prob will be :icon_grin: :icon_jook:

Got some 300V off intrex , thanks for the 5% discount Michal :thumbsup:

Got the alloys refurbed today and changed the colour from gold to bronze
DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

thats what the wheels were like

IMAG0541.jpg

I think the new colour looks good, still want to take a picture in the sun. What do you think?

Back