What did you do to your car today?

1000056820.jpg
Decided to begin a teardown to get to the wheel bearing. Never done this much with anything before but took my time and carefully removed bolts. Ran out of time but just the axle left to get out. Have bolts in for support tonight.

If I fail on removing the old bearing, I've a lad lined up to do it. But I do want to learn how to do this stuff myself so only way to do so is in at the deep end.
 
Flew NCT today, no prep except for no NF and and a bit of Diptane.
Straight after a European trip.
888’s, Sweeking brakes and a bung on the Exhast 😂
And compliment from the Philippine tester. Where did you get it, very clean and how much did you pay 😂

I am very happy, last year was x4 visits for emissions.

LSD brake test outside, as usual for the last 6 years.

Sides skirts were off. Had never took them off as I had the fear of rust. Took them off last weekend and very happy with what I seen after a bit of a scrub.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8382.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8356.jpeg
    IMG_8356.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Flew NCT today, no prep except for no NF and and a bit of Diptane.
Straight after a European trip.
888’s, Sweeking brakes and a bung on the Exhast 😂
And compliment from the Philippine tester. Where did you get it, very clean and how much did you pay 😂

I am very happy, last year was x4 visits for emissions.

LSD brake test outside, as usual for the last 6 years.

Sides skirts were off. Had never took them off as I had the fear of rust. Took them off last weekend and very happy with what I seen after a bit of a scrub.
Would you always skip the NF booster in the tank for nct?
 
Washed car yesterday and gave it a clean inside. Put in spare oil and jump leads. Getting ready for its weekend away in Bicester. Will take a load of pics of all the nice metal and post them when I’m back.
 
Back
Top