Nice one lads, I'm going to head down to mondello on the day to watch and maybe blag a few passo laps, Duffman your yoke will look class out there I'd say
re050 are a great tyre tommy not cheap either 135 a corner last toime i got them and only last about 20k handy driving but savage grip in the wet and dry
took out the topmount just for the crack and by chance found out the easiest way to put it back on in only 10min..... maybe should do a video and put it on youtube for other first timers...
lowered herself there today 40mm drop sitting fairly well now, (good man froggy!!) have no pictures yet will bang up a few soon, set of te37's now and a front lip and she'll be sweet as a nut!!!!
[quote author=keith555 link=topic=30408.msg364044#msg364044 date=1316617271
:Felt so weird for the first few mins as I have been driving the X5 since.
[/quote]
Getting carbon bonnet and carbon lid this Friday or Saturday, not a clue on how to install the trunk but I’m sure owl youtube or internet will help me with same
Anyone in here installed they boot lid, any advices?