SCOOBYCOLM said:Sounds awesome
nice one

SCOOBYCOLM said:Sounds awesome

Cheers lad. Was looking it up last night and the could only find 2 places selling it - and one of those (cleancar.ie) stopped trading at the end of August or something.stel94 said:
Checking it now - and SWMBO has just shot down my idea of doing our wheels Blaze Yellowstel94 said:no problem they also have a sale on if you check there site![]()

I'm glad you can see it - because I can't see my own attachment on phone (tapatalk which I used to post it) or on the laptop!WAGON DEC said:Haha never seen a scooby with a caravan on before great pic very capable car at towing imo


Ah you're killing me! Seriously? You can see it too? :bangheadSCOOBYCOLM said:Great pic![]()
What app is thatWagon Rob said:Not today, rather Friday and Saturday. Brimmed the tank, stuck a caravan on the back, drove 133 miles in the driving rain, brimmed the tank, drove home in sunshine, brimmed the tank!
Needless to say this got plenty of strange looks and double-takes ...
![]()
Very (pleasantly) surprised with how she went and also the consumption. Almost matching fuel economy with a caravan on the back and better solo than the Shogun we had before it! Not as stable obviously, but very respectable.
![]()
Oh and picked up an extra 17" wheel so we can have a proper sized spare should we come a cropper with a flat - really not a space saver fan, and even less so with a load on board.
where would I get a set of springs Dec?WAGON DEC said:I think they look great Adrian a set of eibach springs now to sit her down a little and it would look even better