What did you do to your car today?

Slightly smoked rear lights and it'd look mean! Love it so far! Definitely get a video when the anti lag is mapped in!
 
Will do man should be good rear lights I am getting a set of us spec tail lights red with the white centres
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 0 bytes · Views: 28
Tom, it will look savage with those lights. Even not smoked ones.
I will say two things, one is that I love this car (wanted to buy it when Derek was selling it while ago, but had no proper funds) and two: man, it is good moment to start a blog! Few days of ownership and already Nice touches onto a car! Well done, cant wait to see it In flesh.
 
Such a difference in the tail lights. Will be a nice job they should have had them day one. And still have the oe look. ????
 
diesel tom said:
Fitted my jap square front plate today changes the front completely
Pics or that didnt happened :)
I like square reg on hatch. And I love small reg on others as that is size of them In japan.
 
Jasus I taught I loaded a pic lol busy cnunt of a day not thinking straight
Here she is
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 0 bytes · Views: 34
Back
Top