great job martin, calipers and discs look d business, time for a remap now to unleash a few more horses :turbo:Martin WRX said:Grooved discs fitted!
Martin WRX said:Oh I'm on it tommy! West coast performance in Kerry will give me 260bhp with no mods. Done on a dyno etc... €400. Gettin it done next month!

scoobysub said:Martin WRX said:Oh I'm on it tommy! West coast performance in Kerry will give me 260bhp with no mods. Done on a dyno etc... €400. Gettin it done next month!
225 to 260 with no mods![]()
Markokavo said:scoobysub said:Martin WRX said:Oh I'm on it tommy! West coast performance in Kerry will give me 260bhp with no mods. Done on a dyno etc... €400. Gettin it done next month!
225 to 260 with no mods![]()
Mine Ran 260Bhp on Coltures Dyno, When i got the car.
Standard except for a map and backbox (Unknown Mapper).