What did you do to your car today?

She’s home , fucking delighted
Few little gremlins to iron out ,complete interior to fit , not driving yet , needs an oil change.

There was a slow down there at the end after paint so got a tow truck to pick it up last Monday and drop it to the house where I’ll finish it off .
Hi baz, who did you get to respray your car. Looking for some1 to do mine and yours looks nicely done
 
Well Justin , was 5k , not many doing full spray jobs , overall very presentable but not perfect πŸ‘πŸ» but 100% sound to deal with and that’s the main thing

Sebastian 083 129 5309
Based in behind Frank Keane BMW on the Naas rd
 
Wait all the panels on your car can be the same colour, this is didn't know.
It's on my list at some point.... maybe
Yes I went the opposite route to you all the parts underneath are from different model years , 2008 2.5 , 6speed from a uk 2003 blob , front hubs from a 2008 wrx , turbo from a scania unknown year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 
After a spin up the mountains with @BazGF8 and @JPtypeRA, I put on the "anti-wobble spring" courtesy of @JOHNNY T. JP let me know what is causing my battery to cut out when fogs are on as well, so thanks πŸ‘

If it makes things easier, I am 1000% buying a lift, whether it be 2 post or scissor.
Xvr4S4R.jpeg
 
Back
Top