Wheel ideas

Dccdpaul

Any suggestions for wheels on a black blob lads? This is how she sits at the minute but I think it might all be a bit dark
74b37e014dd3efe80d533171226e9e29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they rota gra nice wheel maybe just change the color black and gold I think looks great

That style wheel is timeless mate, nice change in colour will make it look fresh and new

Did it few years ago on the P1,

Went from anthracite to hyper silver and transformed the look

Yeah actually don't mind the look of them ones, and when she's lowered aswell it might add to it

Team Dynamics wheels 50%off the Demon Tweaks website at the moment. Range of colours. I have a black blob wagon with gold STI wheels and thinking about the same. Anthracite would be my choice for mine.

If your looking a change in think you'll have to go bigger than bronze. Think gold really brightens the car and can see the wheel. Buy another set and swap about. The wheels that are in it look well I think so wouldn't go painting them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah it's one complaint that I have is that it's hard to see all the lines of the car so maybe a nice shade of gold would work! I was playin with the idea of revolutions but had a few google searches and they don't seem to look that well either but none of them were lowered either. I do like the Motorsport theme though

I loved the bronze on mine. Also had gold and they were nice too. Only thing with gold is that it doesn't make good contrast with the calipers

I didn't think gold would work myself but these are my gold track wheels on black, I usually run black on black but will be going gold soon hopefully

Attachments

• DSC_0441_2.JPG
    DSC_0441_2.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0443_2.JPG
    DSC_0443_2.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
i actually complimented duffman on his gold/black combo at trackday as it caught my eye , i know its been done 1 million times but i think super clean black on the right shade of gold is best imo

No they are speedline but similar to revolutions, slightly different shade of gold

Looked the job I'd definitely consider a set of 18 revs in gold alright

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That set that Johnny has on his car I think we're bought new from a Lad on the site can't remember who.
He had a few sets might be worth a call

Back