Wheel ideas

afaik ciaran's wheels are 18x8
et 15 is very low but if you willing to make it work it will work. if you dont want to play with cambers, spacers, rolling arches then stick to 8.5'' max 9'' wide and over +35et. My old one that Im selling are the same size 18x9.5 et38. you can see how they seat in my thread. they are little out :thumbsup:

afaik ciaran's wheels are 18x8
et 15 is very low but if you willing to make it work it will work. if you dont want to play with cambers, spacers, rolling arches then stick to 8.5'' max 9'' wide and over +35et. My old one that Im selling are the same size 18x9.5 et38. you can see how they seat in my thread. they are little out :thumbsup:

Just the man I was hoping to here from! So the et38 would be a better fit but 9.5 would be a touch too wide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was on mine. it didnt bother me as with stretched tires its less noticeable, but it was price I was willing to pay to have a concave looking wheel. it could be fixed with a bit of camber but I wasn't bothered and didn't want uneven wear on my tires either. now I have 9'' wide and they are perfect even with the profile of the car but if you want the wheel to fit under the arches then 8-8.5 and et+45 and over.

Ok that's perfect! It's lookin more and more like 8.5 gold revolutions the more I look into this! Cheers don

Paul revolution only do a 8 inch as their widest wheel in 18" you should check out compomotive mo6 they're a class wheel and are 6 spoke too

I'm after seen a good few listings of 8.5's pal

Il look into compos aswell

Tom Gheraghty tires in Waterford Paul as for manager David really great service ????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

XXR have odd size like 8.75 if you want to push it. but they are all cheap wheels (xxr, JR etc.) and can't compare to revs or compo.

I'd go speedline corse like Tommy did on his hawk
or if used maybe Matty B on Scoobynet has something nice :thumbsup:

Back