Will it fit straight on??

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=5094.msg56780#msg56780 date=1201142455]
Eli how's it goin?bought the exact same one from them :lol: sounds the dogs when fitted :thumbsup: if you want me to swing by so you can see and hear it its no problem. The instructions wont be in english but you can figure where things go by the pics,if ya need any help just giv me a shout ;)
[/quote]
Sound mate, i might give you a shout when i get it. :thumbsup:

Eli how's it goin?bought the exact same one from them :lol: sounds the dogs when fitted :thumbsup: if you want me to swing by so you can see and hear it its no problem. The instructions wont be in english but you can figure where things go by the pics,if ya need any help just giv me a shout ;)
[/quote]
Alright Mate,
I have ordered mine, just wondering did you get stung with a tax bill for this? I've heard anything above the value of 30Euro coming from outside the EU is liable for tax and you might get the tax bill a few weeks after the package has been delivered..!!
Anyone any experience of this happening to them??
Eli :thumbsup:

were very sorry but that person does not live here anymore :D :D :D

:thumbsup:

yes i have had experience of recieving things then having to pay vat i couldnt get my parcel to my door til i payed vat at the parcel force depo and i recieved a dump valve then week later recieved a garo for vat on it to pay.

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=5094.msg57717#msg57717 date=1201477371]
[/quote]
Alright Mate,
I have ordered mine, just wondering did you get stung with a tax bill for this? I've heard anything above the value of 30Euro coming from outside the EU is liable for tax and you might get the tax bill a few weeks after the package has been delivered..!!
Anyone any experience of this happening to them??
Eli :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Nope :D package came straight to the door,and so far i havnt recieved a bill or the like for it :thumbsup:

Back