WilWood Big Break Conversion( Full kit) ! Impreza or B4 Legacy

E

ericsti

They are Wilwood 6 pot 330mm front and 4 Pot 320mm rear with brakets, bells, Grooved and Drilled discs, calipers and pabs, he'll take about €800ono!

http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/Pages/03/index.asp

These one's are black in colour!

Contact Steven on 0876559393 if interested! :thumbsup: :subaru:

They came of a Classic Impreza will also fit new age I beleave! I'm sure they'll fit a B4 also! :thumbsup: :subaru:

ERIC WOULD THESE BRAKES FIT UNDER A 17" SPEEDLINE PRODRIVE WHEEL MIGHT BE INTERESTED ALSO WHAT SORT OF CONDITION ARE TTHE PADS AND DISCS IN

Pabs and Dics are Perfect! Like new just need a cleaning as they have been in the shed for a while so the discs are a bit rusty!

They will fit as far as I know! I just rang Stephen and he said Yes!

They do look the dogs I have to say!

NICE ONE FOR THAT ERIC ILL GET BACK TO YOU ON IT MAY WORK OUT THE FINANCES FIRST WILL THEY FIT UNDER A SET OF 17" WHEELS WITHOUT ANY PROBS

Stephen said they would! He has ProDrive brakes on his car 330mm on 17" wheels and no problems :thumbsup:

Hey Eric, why not put them on yours??? :ponder:

I would if mine were working :computer:

€800 is an excellent price :thumbsup:

There not mine there a mates and I don't have €800 euro to spend! If I did I would! :headbanger:

I'd say their the dogs! They are a complete set up! :thumbsup: :subaru:

I suppose with your new chariot you can;t be too flush at the moment :D

Hope you got those marks out the little w@nkers left on it out side your gaff aswell, I know your pain there :shoot: :shoot:

I checked out these on the link you posted, they look to be quality, Wilwood are a good brand aswell :thumbsup:

Couldn't tell you! Stephen would be the man to talk to on that one!

Brake pads have a code for their size/shape. Most aftermarket caliper's are designed around a standard pad size.
So you should have no problem gettin pads

I'd say he might take a little bit less give him a ring and see! No harm asking! :thumbsup: :subaru:

hmm i would almost take these if i was 100% certain they would fit my Legacy. Need to get new front disks anyway. I'll do some more digging but so far they are only advertise impreza fitment in the catalogue

Back