Wrx Ian Mapping with Dave @ Sti Tuning

Wrx ian

Petrolheads
Sunday was a day like no other, after a night of drink and women, i got to bed at 7 only to be up at 8, and on the road to meet Dave and his Pretty assistant Bob for mapping.
My Car has been un-maped for the past few months due to adverse weather, and the amount of work that was put into it had it set to be a monster of a difference, New since the last map was:
All on standard block
FMIC,
Spec C induction manifold,
Fuel Reg,
Bigger Samco Intake,
Headers,
Up Pipe,
AND SIM TEC

+ the old stuff
18G
No Cats in the Car! (dogs only)

Mapping Was a Joy normally i sleep through mapping in the back of the car, but this time i was wide awake! The car is Still on standard internals, and my Aim however Stupid it is,, is to go as far as i can till it blows up!! (Not really) then go with a build from the bottom up,, So as the car stands its a rocket ship!!! Eat My Dust Evo Scum!!

Thank you Dave for all your Amazing Work!

4276281227_af068a33a7_b.jpg

4105629059_c063acb661_b.jpg

well done iano and dave and bob

the under bonnet pic is enough to make anyone jealous

good job :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lookin well as per usual ian, some change 4m d first time i seen it at d red cow back in 2008...
its a credit 2 urself and d lads at sti tuning :icon_headbang:

Always like this car and modded perfectly. Great work Ian and STiTuning

Well done Ian,

Glad to see it get map. Not a lover of the blow it up thing but as you said last time you want to see how far it can go on the standard stuff.

Best of luck with it. :thumbsup:

Tell me Ian what kind of Bhp is she at after the Map i have a standard bug and i am thinking of going down the same road did you put a 6speed box in and up grade the clutch ?

Looks savage..... :icon_headbang:

ians far from standard so not a good comparison robbie imo.

with sti turbo, injectors and top mount etc etc getting rid of cats will see
area 300+

Back