your first car was.....?

1991 Renault 19 16v 138 bhp , brilliant yoke to go when it didn't have electrical problems, memoriesy

What's the story with most driving renault's . They weren't that cheap in the 90s :dontknow:.

2emj03s.jpg

this was cool back in the days.............. :facepalm:

Corolla 1.6SR, closest thing to a hot hatch i could insure at that age! Great little car though. 6 speed, sunroof, broken drivers window. Had to smoke out the sunroof!

They were holding they own from 1990 till about 2002 . Just surprised is all .

Another related question. . How many lads bought a car make that there parents had at some stage . Father had Toyota ,seat , Renault and Morris minor That's it . Have never owned any apart from a Toyota for a few months .

My first car that I owned was a blue mini van but unfortunately that never seen the road as some lads decided to us it as a stepping stone over a wall and the roof was destroyed, back then they were cheap and not worth fixing but there mad money now so pissed I didnt fix it, first car on the road was a white mini city with a massive 1.0l engine. That was in 1994 when I was 18 and I actually met my wife when I had that car a few years later.

Technically a 1976 Granada that me and my buddies inherited for racing around the fields. First car on the road was a 1995 Nissan Primera 1.6 lx. Was the only think over a 1.3 I could afford to insure at the time, was back in 2000 and I paid £2,200 Irish pounds for insurance :icon_cry:

95 1.1 ford fiesta with probably the best handbrake in the world haha! Had a set of pepper pot alloys on it and a 5l can of oil in the boot at all times. It was like a 2 stroke everything you'd put in petrol she'd take a couple of slugs of oil aswell haha!
Loved it though would buy it back in the morning if I found it! Bought it for 100 sold it for 1000, best yoke ever!

95 1.1 ford fiesta with probably the best handbrake in the world haha! Had a set of pepper pot alloys on it and a 5l can of oil in the boot at all times. It was like a 2 stroke everything you'd put in petrol she'd take a couple of slugs of oil aswell haha!
Loved it though would buy it back in the morning if I found it! Bought it for 100 sold it for 1000, best yoke ever!

mine was same on oil .
some yoke to take hardship though .
Couldn't break it lol

Same as Paddy 91 1.0 Starlet

Great car sold to a mate and still on the road in near howth till this day

Unbreakable

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The only, undestroyable Opel Corsa 1.0 2001.

Previous owner that had it before me, used it to pass his driving test, his girlfriend as well. I did and then my girlfriend did.

Shes not fast, nor pretty, but she still lives and goes strong. There is nothing wrong with the car. It will soon hit 100k miles and apart from exhaust, there is not a bit of rust on the car.

485131_4485693302532_453297921_n.jpg

Back