A few of my Subarus

So over in Portugal on the holidays atm and had a few drinks and was keeping an eye on the Japanese auctions, fired a bid on this and woke up this morning to find I'd won it. Always wanted a V6 Limited but settled for the P1 so hopefully it'll look as good when it lands as it does in the auction pics. View attachment 134327View attachment 134328View attachment 134325View attachment 134326
This is absolutely gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
Wow.
Man, that really is one of the best collections I've ever seen.
Still have space if you ever need something "minded"
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

This is absolutely gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
Wow.
Man, that really is one of the best collections I've ever seen.
Still have space if you ever need something "minded"
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Cheers, I had to let my twincam go there this evening to fund the newest purchase so I'm grand for space yet lol
I'm still waiting nearly 2 years for the mechanic to put the running gear in my v3 v-limited but luckily for him I'm in no panic as it was too be completed 18 months ago.
I've one more fairly special impreza I'm on the hunt for and rarely pop up for sale so if I manage to get it then I think that'll be me done.

Class bit of kit, trying to get a good freight price in now the challenge :)
Thankfully the agent I deal with in Japan sorts all the shipping, I just have to complete the paperwork when it lands in Southampton so it's a handy enough process. I tried bringing stuff in through Dublin Port but the clearance fees and duty was ridiculous, getting it lifted from Southampton is fairly cheap with a haulage firm I use

Cheers, I had to let my twincam go there this evening to fund the newest purchase so I'm grand for space yet lol
I'm still waiting nearly 2 years for the mechanic to put the running gear in my v3 v-limited but luckily for him I'm in no panic as it was too be completed 18 months ago.
I've one more fairly special impreza I'm on the hunt for and rarely pop up for sale so if I manage to get it then I think that'll be me done.
Has to be the (insert rare, special Impreza of your choice here)
I bet ya any money it's the.........................

Chase yellow type r as I know it's more rare at auction than a 22b

Someone tell me...is there a chase yellow AND a phoenix yellow...or is phoenix non standard?
Chase is a very light yellow isn't it?

I remember seeing a yellow V6...(not sure STI/WRX etc) but in a very civic like looking yellow, white rotas etc..class colour.
Then there is another very,,,almost faded looking yellow, that I'm only hoping is hard to capture on camera and looks much better in person lol

yes there's one they looks very faded in photos but l also haven't seen it in person. Joe had one type R but it was on the lift at the time and l couldn't see the color

I remember seeing a yellow V6...(not sure STI/WRX etc) but in a very civic like looking yellow, white rotas etc..class colour.
Then there is another very,,,almost faded looking yellow, that I'm only hoping is hard to capture on camera and looks much better in person lol
If it's the same car I'm thinking of it was resprayed that colour and was a rough car

If it's the same car I'm thinking of it was resprayed that colour and was a rough car
It was rough, was a few years ago I seen it for sale..on adverts. Don't think it was on Donedeal. But I remember it said needs a bit of tidying for NCT or something along those lines

It was rough, was a few years ago I seen it for sale..on adverts. Don't think it was on Donedeal. But I remember it said needs a bit of tidying for NCT or something along those lines
I'm talking years ago as in close on 10 was on donedeal a mate went to look at it and paint and other bits were really bad, was a shed

It was before I ever had a subaru man so before 2016 at least lol
Mad that you knew the one I was on about ๐Ÿ˜†
Class colour on it tho

It was before I ever had a subaru man so before 2016 at least lol
Mad that you knew the one I was on about ๐Ÿ˜†
Class colour on it tho
I'd say pre 16 man and I have to disagree Eoin it was a sh1t colour on it I thought and it was a rot box too, 99ls reg if I'm right ?

Back