Breaking Goosies Legacy B4

right, final countdown

leaving in three days after that everything left will be scrapped

full shell still here, all doors panels glass bumpers rear lights and light bar

all interior trims still here

drive shafts, hubs, wishbones, rear brakes

front splitter

ALL will be scrapped if no one wants anything

Sorry only getting back to you know. Can you find out how much postage would be to Donegal. Where abouts are you based.

congrads goosie :thumbsup: how's life at the other side of the world :thumbsup: any subaru' s over there

hey :) cheers! yeah its really cool over here! well not really, its about 30 degrees outside and its November :banana:

im quite amazed at the cars i have seen here actually, lots of new STi Impreza saloons on forecourts, think i saw a price on one at 225,000 Rand which is about €16k : :shock2:

TBH subaru's seem to be a little tame for most of the people that can afford nice cars here, its kind of two extremes, you either can only afford an old 70's Datsun and cram it full of chickens, goats your family of 18 fat africans ..... or a Ferrari or Lambo.. no middle ground which is prob where a hot Scoob falls into place,

seen no end of R35 GTRs, and yesterday i GOT ultra stocked when i saw an R31. The great thing about africa is there is no rust, so there is an abundance of really old cars in fabulous condition. i asked a local about the lack of grey imports and he basically said if i wanted to import or buy a car like my B4 over i could choose between it, or a house

its been a real eye opener, i presumed i would land in Cape Town and be inundated with Rickshaws and dodgey mid 90s taxis but instead i was greeted by Farrari, Lambo, Porsche, Bently, Rolls Royce dealerships, drove past a Audi dealer with a row of R8's parked outside as if they were used A4's

it would seem you either have NO money or you $h!t money in SA

Back