• timmo1.jpg
    timmo1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 175
  • timmo2.jpg
    timmo2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 184
Absolute ****ing scum hope there ****ing arms fall off[emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirty bunch of bastards alright - I'm firmly of the belief that no good will come from this & karma will catch up with the scum that stole this.

I was gonna make a comment that it's not the first time he's been robbed as he's been fooked over by members on here in the past but don't think it's the time or place right now.

what woukd they do with such stolen cars and esp. a modified one like this one ? out of curiosity ?

Most likely break it for parts,as much as it kills me to even type the text[emoji35]most parts on that car I'd imagine are very unique.I only seen the car in two races at the start of the year and it won both.Very impressive car,someone must have had there eye on it for a while

Most likely break it for parts,as much as it kills me to even type the text[emoji35]most parts on that car I'd imagine are very unique.I only seen the car in two races at the start of the year and it won both.Very impressive car,someone must have had there eye on it for a while

Jesus its a small country, and an even smaller community that would be buying stuff like this! Someone has to know where that car is!!!

It's hard to know the real reason or why someone would steal such a car,but for parts would be the first thing you would think.They could make a nice few bob selling parts to the uk but that would be a lot of hassle and surely there is better ways to make dirty Money.I guess the best thing we can do is share the sh1t out of it on social media and make it hard to be moved.The 2k reward might help some lad get grassed,with any luck it dose[emoji106]

ok since thats the case, why dont we keep a look out as well for parts (2nd hand) circulating on the market, the owner definatly should know the things that were in his car ?

ok since thats the case, why dont we keep a look out as well for parts (2nd hand) circulating on the market, the owner definatly should know the things that were in his car ?

There are plenty of Honda parts Ireland pages and stuff like that to sign up to.No bad Idea to sign up just to see if anything surfaces.Chances are they are not that stupid to try sell parts in Ireland,lets still hope this car is intact somewhere and will be found.Just hope the powers that be are actually doing something to find this car.Cctv video can normally not be obtained with out the guards,but somethings the people with cameras won't mind helping.Thats where is start,all local pubs and businesses would most likely have cctv with at least 2 weeks memory on there DVR,s so it would be a good idea to act fast on that.Even if the reg was changed on toe vehicle you could follow some path with the cameras.

There are plenty of Honda parts Ireland pages and stuff like that to sign up to.No bad Idea to sign up just to see if anything surfaces.Chances are they are not that stupid to try sell parts in Ireland,lets still hope this car is intact somewhere and will be found.Just hope the powers that be are actually doing something to find this car.Cctv video can normally not be obtained with out the guards,but somethings the people with cameras won't mind helping.Thats where is start,all local pubs and businesses would most likely have cctv with at least 2 weeks memory on there DVR,s so it would be a good idea to act fast on that.Even if the reg was changed on toe vehicle you could follow some path with the cameras.

yea thats sounds like a good plan, ive been to mondello before, and id say there are plenty of houses on the way, try even asking locally if the locals have heard or noticed any suspicous activity lile such a car would make a lot of noise if driven ( if it were stolen in that method) or if it were transported (towed) someone might have seen it now my major concern is if it were placed in a container (dont laugh im only suggessting) i believe that there is never a perfect crime and i believe that if the right techniques are used the car can be located after all its a small island.

yea thats sounds like a good plan, ive been to mondello before, and id say there are plenty of houses on the way, try even asking locally if the locals have heard or noticed any suspicous activity lile such a car would make a lot of noise if driven ( if it were stolen in that method) or if it were transported (towed) someone might have seen it now my major concern is if it were placed in a container (dont laugh im only suggessting) i believe that there is never a perfect crime and i believe that if the right techniques are used the car can be located after all its a small island.

True it could have been put in a box body lorry and that's all stuff to look for on the cctv!now that's assuming they have a good idea of the time it was stolen.As the original add said it was taken from a lockup near Mondello so could be a time delay but hopefully not as that would make it very difficult to find.
I'm sure there is someone working on piecing it together[emoji106]

Does anyone remember seeing of Facebook a white Honda/Mitzi that was stolen from some where in tallaght and found a few hours later by one of his friends.

Picture that was up was cat outside house with owner standing beside it.

Think it was fouls on mountain road but can't find on Facebook

Back