Ciaran Timmons Integra Race Car Stolen

Good few cowboys from that area in Kildare. When I worked for bord na mona we couldn't leave machinery or tools/vans parked near the area as they were always robbed or broke up! Lads broke into steel containers we had for getting a tea break out the bog and dumped in the kettles and all! Dirty scum! Not tarring them all with that brush but certainly a few bad apples out there

The Bluetown area of Allenwood would be an area of interest.im told it has a bad reputation from a local guy I work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6fd5b293fc1d8dd0db9afed5864de686.jpg

Seems to be a lot of car related activities in this area,my mate lives in Alanwood and said this is a well know area for petrol heads.I have worked down this road before and there is lots of houses with cars/race cars knocking around.Might me worth a look[emoji106]

If it's the same area I'm thinking of its heading back for Rathangan on the way down to the big say if you're heading for lullymore but looking at the map it doesn't look like it,allenwood is a notoriously dodgy spot

The road I'm talking about leads to the bog it's a dead end as far as I know.Just heard there is a few very dodgy lads down there,but also plenty of good people too.it seems pointless I guess but who knows!
It could be disposed or it could be as handy just sitting in a garage until things cool off.

Il ask about myself not sure if the area I'm thinking off is called bluetown

That area I pointed out on the map is know as Blue Town but I'm not sure if that's the official name could just be what the locals call it,but it's known for being the bad end of town.

Lads it's a sad thing to see happen to someone but the car was probably stripped to nothing and on its way to the scrapyard after 2 hours after being taken

I'd say so probably the same scum.
Talking to a copper the other night
He said the amount of cars been taking while defrosting is crazy.
I know this Honda wasn't taking while it was defrosting
Them engines are getting big enough money now and gearbox so I'd say it's in parts now
Fooking w@nkers

id say they can be tracked people need to start looking out more and keep the eyes open at late nights and early mornings, trace the most probable routes taken by the theives, and on that route look out for cctv on any building/road/estate

im not trying to be a smart ass but if you know which route he took you may actually have a clear idea where it was headed and from there you can narrow the seatch this does not sound easy as said but it needs more than one person around 3-4 teams of five would suffice and that is only my opinoun !

It's the same scum. Also the same who are robbing an EK9, Dc2 or DC5 every time japfest and the likes is on.

Have to be known to Gardai but why nothing is being done is anyone's guess.

Only way with these sort of things is vigilante justice.

Back