Ciaran Timmons Integra Race Car Stolen

I was gonna make a comment that it's not the first time he's been robbed as he's been fooked over by members on here in the past but don't think it's the time or place right now.

great old saying that my auld boy always says .

"little apples will grow again"

see it all to often . people getting big jobs done but won't pay up . then a few weeks later they've splashed out on something fancy with the money that should have went to the first lad that didn't get paid :jack:

karma is a ***** though ......

made a point of letting a few of the local Honda heads know ciarans Teg went missing and to keep an ear out for parts going :thumbsup:

great old saying that my auld boy always says .

"little apples will grow again"

see it all to often . people getting big jobs done but won't pay up . then a few weeks later they've splashed out on something fancy with the money that should have went to the first lad that didn't get paid :jack:

karma is a ***** though ......

made a point of letting a few of the local Honda heads know ciarans Teg went missing and to keep an ear out for parts going :thumbsup:

Little apples will definitely grow again this Subaru club is like a small family.

Little apples will definitely grow again this Subaru club is like a small family.

worst thing about family is everybody knows about everything that's going on in the family :icon_grin:

Could make the next family gathering very awkward if you've been naughty :icon_grin:

Blast from the past

Anyone got mucky Scoobys number I had it but can't find it
(Lived in newbridge worked in baldonnell)

Just an idea I'm having

through the g****vine the car is in allenwood in kildare, its either in a lockup or buried in the bog.
either way i doubt it will be back. really liked that car, they are probably the most fun and rewarding car to drive on track.

dont worry justice will take its path and you will know it, say a prayer for god sets the scales right thats what I would do !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry to hear, keep the faith you never know.
I personally would not count on the cops as they are government's dogs and they just got fed, so they will get back to do what they best do - tax collecting

Ah I know Paul just joking but you'd be tempted seen all the effort put into this car it's a shame when you basically do the guards job for them and they still do nothing

Last edited:
Back