Ford Focus RS Performance Revealed: 0-62mph: 4.7 Seconds, 165mph

That is serious....makes Honda's new type r look completely Micky mouse. Seriously good value to.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The general rule is double it?

Or am I way off..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That is serious....makes Honda's new type r look completely Micky mouse. Seriously good value to.

Love the Ford too not sure the Rs will make the Type R look like a "micky mouse" though both serious cars and top quality car manfactures

Going to a hell or a head to head

https://youtu.be/X3n7zhb7aN8

Love the Ford too not sure the Rs will make the Type R look like a "micky mouse" though both serious cars and top quality car manfactures

Going to a hell or a head to head

https://youtu.be/X3n7zhb7aN8

It's four wheel drive and way more powerful and on the whole looks a much more balanced refined and mature machine.

uploadfromtaptalk1442395803310.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1442395811221.jpeg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1442395803310.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442395803310.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 184
  • uploadfromtaptalk1442395811221.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442395811221.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 186
Yea like it

Just coz honda is fwd though not a bad thing fwd very good thease days and less weight

That Rs3 350 bhp no slouch

Look up any tests of the Cupra R 280 bhp against the 300 hp golf R 4 wdr the Cupra stuck to the Golf

All great hatches in my view

Yea like it

Just coz honda is fwd though not a bad thing fwd very good thease days and less weight

That Rs3 350 bhp no slouch

Look up any tests of the Cupra R 280 bhp against the 300 hp golf R 4 wdr the Cupra stuck to the Golf

All great hatches in my view

It's the whole over all package that dissapointed me with the type r. All they did was take an old engine and slap a massive turbo on it..... It's just a re hash of the previous model. Where's as the ford is all new. Drive train engine chassis the works. Which in my opinion makes is far superior and it's cheaper to. Ford went to the effort of creating something special that they saw fit to wear a RS badge. Where as the type r if you actually drill down into it is old news.

Fair enough

Don't agree in my opinion

Totally new direction for Type R
Toqure ect ect

Isn't a vtec screamer which is a dissapointment

However most turbo cars don't sound intresting i saw and heard ken block driving this Rs up the hill at goodwood didn't sound interesting at all either.

I'd say was still extremely enjoyable to watch regardless if the sound
love to see that :icon_headbang:
maybe it didn't sound so well because off all the other cars you seen going up if you get me

I'd say was still extremely enjoyable to watch regardless if the sound
love to see that :icon_headbang:
maybe it didn't sound so well because off all the other cars you seen going up if you get me
I'm going 2016 definitely [emoji106]

Petrol head paradise

Focus rs car builder is now on their American website and my god she looks good in ice white

I have to say I never liked the Focus RS range maybe apart from the Focus RS 500. But this is different!!

I cannot wait to see it on a track against other hot hatches like the Civic Type R, Golf R or Astra OPC or ever against the WRX STI ;)

I have to say I never liked the Focus RS range maybe apart from the Focus RS 500. But this is different!!

I cannot wait to see it on a track against other hot hatches like the Civic Type R, Golf R or Astra OPC or ever against the WRX STI ;)
I'd imagine the only decent competition that it would have on the track and in the real world.. .going on all the information we have so far would be the golf r. The Astra opc is over four years old now and the civic type r is just ridiculously over hyped.

Back