If you could delete 1 car from the market so it never even existed what would it be?

Have to agree with Pedro lol
Is200 🤣🤣

Funnily enough, it's not about the look, I don't mind the look of them, but fu*k me it's the carry on that's associated with them.
I don't mind the Altezza, lads with those seem to be a bit more copped on I think, but the is200 just draws on the young lads looking to act the maggot

Any current crossover with a fast back on it,
Boil my blood the look of them particularly that Renault piece of scrap the Arkana and no matter what it’s always an F’ing C driving it
The other one is the Nissan Qausqui or Qauscnut , always have the boot out through the headlight thinking they are in a sports car ,
couldn’t drive their finger up their hole !!

And breath …..

Defo ugly but I like em Johnny least they were trying to be different not like today all the same all battle ship grey with applecar play 🫤

I'm with baz on all the bland look at me I've a jeep (2 wheel drive) crap that arrives on every boring persons drive every 2 years horrific

New Kia "Sportage" in particular pisses me off

Last edited:
Fiat multipila shite came to mind straight away.

Also any Hyundai with two sets of rear lights does my nut, wat were they thinking

I seen about 100 of them this morning with all the drivers unable to use their headlight switch, relying on the Auto headlights in heavy fog like visibility rain is just madness

The Average housewife's/boring man's dream there Ross ..I do like it when it snows 🌨 and it's starts to dawn on them that there's not in a jeep 🤣

French cars.
All of them.
Every single last motherfucking one of them.
All shite boxes.
* Coming from the perspective of having the displeasure of having worked on hundreds of them over my life.
They were all "designed" by brain-dead wankers.
Cunts.

I’d disagree 106gti , 205 gti ,309 gti , ax gt all super cars to drive
Some of the new Peugeot estates are fairly cool looking

I’d disagree 106gti , 205 gti ,309 gti , ax gt all super cars to drive
Some of the new Peugeot estates are fairly cool looking
I agree with the new peugeot estates. Think they look great. Fond of the ol estates though have to say.

Back