If you could delete 1 car from the market so it never even existed what would it be?

VW Bora. I'll be happy to never again see one more of those shiteboxes scraping off the ground with black smoke belching out the back of it, a big VOLKSWAGON sticker taking up half the windscreen, a totally "hilarious" No smoke no poke sticker on the back and the wheels all pointing inwards like the axles have snapped. They make me irrationally angry.

Clio williams
Clio 182
Clio v6
Megane rs
106 gti
205 gti

All savage to go I'm sure there a ba*tard to work on but serious cars to drive

Modern Pug a big no all got the stupidest Steering wheel tiny set to low can't see dash and crap inside no room gutless ect some do look well tho until the depreciation kicks in 🤣Screenshot_20240903_191253_Chrome.jpg

VW Bora. I'll be happy to never again see one more of those shiteboxes scraping off the ground with black smoke belching out the back of it, a big VOLKSWAGON sticker taking up half the windscreen, a totally "hilarious" No smoke no poke sticker on the back and the wheels all pointing inwards like the axles have snapped. They make me irrationally angry.
Brilliant 😂

Anything from the VAG TDI range that all the young lad/ladies aspire to own now days, with “kitted” bol1x etc..!! & smoke and pops and sh1t!!!

Ruined the car scene here the last while.

When I was 19/20 I wanted fast jap or German performance cars!!

Not the sh1te I see now days!

The lost generation of fcuktards, who think a fcukin Tdi is a performance car!

Don’t get me started on the Farty DSG big power petrol F(vAG) stuff!

Stage 2 this, stage 3 that!! 🍌 💦

Rot and die with your computer that you drive to work!! 😡😡

W ⚓️NKERS!!

Sorry I went a bit mad 😀

Tis a fair point hai. Was only a few weeks ago this happened...and this is a true story, a guy spotted me in the pub, knew the subaru. He was only a young lad now, early 20s.
Would you race me he says. I started laughing.
Said I'd entertain him,, go on what do you drive...
320d e46 🤣🤣🤣
"But I got it tuned man and the mechanic done work on 3rd gear she's an animal"
He burned the fuckin ear off me lads I won't lie. The feckin shite that was spilling out of his mouth, oh the torque, oh she will spin in 3rd, oh she's popcorn limited man...fu*k off will ya 🤣🤣
He showed me a picture. I wouldn't even notice the yoke if it passed me on the road

Ah but we just went an got insured in a 1.4 civic or something instead then too, all the young fellas today just want diesel.
All German stuff, no one wants a jap yoke anymore I think, the lexus is as close as they'll go lol

Off track a bit,I read our new mep Cynthia ni mhurchu wants to stop people bring in American jeeps or trucks cause they are to big for our roads and bad for the environment probably go on to motorhomes and cars ,at last some one with a bit of sense.

Some of those yokes are huge to be fair. Maybe she'll do a push for the smaller Japanese car lol

Honest to god tho, there's someone up the road from me with a huge feckin f150 truck thing, left hand drive, I'm on a small country road 🤣🤣 whatever about the golf, I do be terrified in case I meet him in the subaru lol 😆

Anything from the VAG TDI range that all the young lad/ladies aspire to own now days, with “kitted” bol1x etc..!! & smoke and pops and sh1t!!!

Ruined the car scene here the last while.

When I was 19/20 I wanted fast jap or German performance cars!!

Not the sh1te I see now days!

The lost generation of fcuktards, who think a fcukin Tdi is a performance car!

Don’t get me started on the Farty DSG big power petrol F(vAG) stuff!

Stage 2 this, stage 3 that!! 🍌 💦

Rot and die with your computer that you drive to work!! 😡😡

W ⚓️NKERS!!

Sorry I went a bit mad 😀
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
JAYUS Graham .
Fucks sake.
🤣🤣

No! I stand by my comment!

I came out of my mint 04 2 door black focus 1.6 Zetec after two years..

Paid 5800euro third party before I left for Brighton to pick us my M3 Evo E36.

All “credit union motorsport” as was the thing back then!

Car landed was 16400 euro.

Now the maths lads will pull their plumbs etc and give perfect results!

Bear in mind… living at home 3rd year mechanic and the got a half decent car.

100 a week to “credit union motorsport”.:.

I just wanted it!

I get values of those type cars are one mad!

BUT!!! Do my maths add it all up…

At 24 years old now… with 5 years, 3rd party could you get better than a po TDI VAG yoke!! Combined price I spent like..

So 22k now days all in.

What’s it buy??

Under 24… must combine insurance and the car.

I swear to god if someone says a stage anything VAG yoke!!

I’ll be round with a new stage 10!!! Up your fcukin pop corn,reek map bol1x black boot lid sh1t Ho1e!!! 😡

I get you, sure lads are paying 10k for something shite like a Lexus these days. So yeah, you'll get a Lexus as a young driver and be insured for about 15k. Its a far throw from when a classic STI was 7 or 8k.
Now, for something decent, your paying at minimum 15k, and then insurance and stuff...hard pressed for a budget of 22k to get into something like an M3, STI, EVO etc.
And to be fair, what young lad has 22k to spend on a car now, banks and credit union very slow to give out money now again, and insurance companies a lot of the time won't touch anything older than 12 years, but that puts you above 08 with the mental tax

Back