If you could delete 1 car from the market so it never even existed what would it be?

My Mrs has the Tuscon and although it's a nice place to be in with leather heated seats and heated steering wheel but l hate it with passion. I have to press 4 different buttons to be able to drive out: to disable the hand brake, to enable the auto hold, to disable the line control as otherwise is turning the steering wheel on its own. The other day didn't liked something and went into limp mode of 30kmph. Wouldn't start if the door isn't closed and so on. It takes the control out of you completely.

My Mrs has the Tuscon and although it's a nice place to be in with leather heated seats and heated steering wheel but l hate it with passion. I have to press 4 different buttons to be able to drive out: to disable the hand brake, to enable the auto hold, to disable the line control as otherwise is turning the steering wheel on its own. The other day didn't liked something and went into limp mode of 30kmph. Wouldn't start if the door isn't closed and so on. It takes the control out of you completely.
Just get a model T Ford altogether tommy, no mod cons in that🤣

Lot to be said lads, I drive a 08 golf as daily. Rough and ready. Does the job. Miser on fuel, no mad electronics in it bar cruise control. Reliable engine with 211k miles on it. Will do twice that lol

Them Tuson look like something out of the old 1978 Battlestar Galactica and the f’ing c driving thinks they are in a spaceship with warp drive on maximum thrust , same driving style as the Quascnuts

Completely agree haha I know someone that's foot to the floor the whole time in one. Actually flat out. Don't know her personally, but she lives nearby, and always feckin lifting it

Electronics in cars a focken cancer. I have a Ducato that tries to kill me every 2nd day as the forced brake on the hill assist comes on for no particular reason while lm driving with 80/100. Been to 2 mechanics and can't fix the damn thing and there's no option to dissable it either. Rant not over :hammerhead:

Back