ISDC World cup

i'm in,

would be an idea if lads put in there isdc forum name so we know who is who :thumbsup:

no girls this time :icon_lol: can't have the girls beating us again :icon_cry: :icon_redface:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=23837.msg284158#msg284158 date=1274898053]
I cant find Ireland on country of residence
[/quote] :lol:

Should be good im using same team as here PLANET YABBA

:smokin:

Done :thumbsup: Changed The Name of My Team & it came up twice in league :dontknow: Presume 1 of them will be deleted when players are available for selection

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=23837.msg284156#msg284156 date=1274897005]
i'm in,

would be an idea if lads put in there isdc forum name so we know who is who :thumbsup:

no girls this time :icon_lol: can't have the girls beating us again :icon_cry: :icon_redface:
[/quote]

tough !! :icon_nana:
I registered too lol

jus a idea , but maybe the committee could sponser a small gift or a piece of club merchandise for the winner . jus so theres a prize at the end and not jus the title of "isdc world cup champion"

jus an idea . :dontknow: :ponder: :ponder2: :pray:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=23837.msg284884#msg284884 date=1275124554]
jus a idea , but maybe the committee could sponser a small gift or a piece of club merchandise for the winner . jus so theres a prize at the end and not jus the title of "isdc world cup champion"

jus an idea . :dontknow: :ponder: :ponder2: :pray:
[/quote]

great idea, but the prize would only be open to full members of the club, ill look into it.

i've put in two teams for myself just to keep me busy but if there is to be a prize i'll pick one of the teams to be my main team b4 the world cup starts, i've also put in a team for my kid who is ten and a football fan so he can be excluded from any prize..

Back