Mishimoto Rad, E-Tune grill, BOV, Splitter. BH5

gtpeadar

Petrolheads
Selling bits off my beloved leggy coz i dont think its worth fixing up after another tip last month. Starting with an e-tune grill

IMG_0028.jpg

Also have a Mishimoto rad thats only been in the car a year.

Rad €200
Grille €75
HKS blow off valve €75
Front bumper €80
Back bumper (with lower lip) €90
3 x Standard gtb/wrx wheels in black. Bit scruffy €40 each or all 3 for €100

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Also have an apexi backbox. It is a wee bit damaged but has a nice rumble thats not obnoxiously loud. It wont get ya through the nct but if you hold on to the standard box its an easy swap over. So anyone in the market for some rumble at a good price €40 Video below. Sound isnt great on the iphone but i can e mail an audio clip recorded with a nice condensor mic.

Cheers

Re: Mishimoto Rad and E-Tune grill

will the radiator fit an impreza 98. if so ring me, badly stuck 0857486579

Sorry lads, only finished work.

@gavduffy. Afraid I dont know bout the rad fitting. Maybe ask in the tech setion. Someone should know
@blain. Have both sides. €30
@celtic03. Sorry 4 pots will be going on the new rig (provided all goes to plan and I get one!)

Thanks

Galway city. Where are you? Not sure bout sending them on to ya in case they get damaged. Collection would be the best job :thumbsup:

IM in cavan,Galway is a brave spin away,Is there any chance we could meet a bit closer???

Being honest, i'm squirreling away every penny i have to get a new car so i dont want to have spend petrol money!!! I have mates living in Galway from Arvagh so i'll see if they're headin up home and i can get them to bring them up over the next 2 weeks or so. Does that sound ok?

Thanks

arvagh in cavan,that would be dead on,as im about 50miles or so from there.have you got a number and ill give you a call next week.Ohh and are they the genuine subaru deflectors and will you have the brackets to put them on??

They are indeed. Have the 5 little clips for either side but it's mostly held on with seriously sticky double sided stuff.

My number is 087 928559 :thumbsup:

Was just talkin to my mate there so he's headin up this weekend. He'll be able to meet ya on Sunday evening. If you want to give me a shout and give me your number i'll give it to him and he'll arrange to meet ya.

That suit?

Re: Mishimoto Rad and E-Tune grill *** More bits and pics added***

First post edited with new stuff :smile:

Re: Mishimoto Rad and E-Tune grill *** More bits and pics added*** bh5 leggy

hey man im still getting the lip off you at the bankholiday weekend yeah ill also take the bov aswell how much for both?

I cant really budge from 225. You know yourself the front lips are like hens teeth to find and i'll be throwing in the bracket, flange and pipework with the hks so you'll be able to pop it straight on. That ok?

i take the bov if celtic dont :thumbsup:

yeah no bother man ill see u at the end of the month at the bank holiday :thumbsup:

Back