Mishimoto Rad, E-Tune grill, BOV, Splitter. BH5

Re: Mishimoto Rad and E-Tune grill *** More bits and pics added*** bh5 leggy

Cool man. Is it the easter bank holiday (23rd) or the may bank holiday (30th) you're in galway? I'm around for the easter one but i'm away workin from sat afternoon of the may one.

@ianfl if celtic03 doesnt take it, youre next in line. cheers

Nice one dude. See ya then. :049:

[quote author=ianfl link=topic=29807.msg345697#msg345697 date=1301682326]
i take the bov if celtic dont :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ian, Celtic03 isnt taking the bits now so BOV is yours if you want it?

Bump for Rad €200
Splitter €150
Grill €75
Exhaust €40
Wheels €40 ea or all 3 for €100

Also have turbos, engine, manual gearbox, steering wheel and other bits. Just have to remove them.

The lower lip on the back bumper? I do indeed. Prob best take the whole bumper but i'll have a look tomorrow and see if the lip will come off handy. Are you around galway in the near future for collection or else i'm in mullingar in a couple of weeks which is kind of halfway? Mate of mine might be able to meet ya with the bit if you need them sooner
:thumbsup:

@ b4johno. Ianfl had first refusal on the bov so i'm afraid i have to let it go to him. sorry for the mix up. I'll do ya a good deal on the back lip for the inconvenience. If you want to drop me a txt on 087 9281559 and i can give you a shout. I'm not online much at the moment

broke the vacuum off bov after ah well ha meant ask wat shocks springs on car and do they fit impreza

ah balls!!

Standard bilsteins and springs on her. Not sure they'd fit an imp. Maybe shocks but springs would prob be too high?

Back