My New STi.

Great pics rich:thumbsup:
Drop me a pm if yer ever meeting up some evening and I'll pop over in the RS if I'm around

Finally got the second BRIDE BRIX II seat installed. Super low rail. I think it looks quite good now ????????

Them seats are unbelievable! Is it just me or are the standard sti seats kind of crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Them seats are unbelievable! Is it just me or are the standard sti seats kind of crap?

I think the matching seats look great, but I love my STi seats all the same.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah mine seem a bit flat or somethin for sports seats I was expectin them to be more huggy

Looks great :clap: and super comfey .

sti seats got a bit flatter that classic seats I think . I put recaros for an accord r in the legacy sit nice and low and are super. Supportive .

Looks great :clap: and super comfey .

sti seats got a bit flatter that classic seats I think . I put recaros for an accord r in the legacy sit nice and low and are super. Supportive .

Yeah I was lookin at blue recaros from a dc5 id say they'd look well

2005 sti mate

Hawk Seats got very flat alright same with wrx Hawk seats mabay yours bring a 05 ie late Blob has them or were changed at some stage?

Not very supportive alright

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I like my seats but the lower back or lumber is not great
I got a small lumber support the same color as the seat on the net sorted my problem......and I'm getting old

Find mine really nice too love the fact there that black square pattern finish too.

Sorry for thread hijack

Matching Seats look very well Rich3248????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back