Rear 2 pot calliper adapter Brackets fits both brembo and Subaru 2 pots

I be read somewhere mine will fit with a small mod to the bracket how much different can it be the 2 pot calipers are the same if some one has a measurement or description of what need doing I can do it

[quote author=nivek4209 link=topic=36707.msg420714#msg420714 date=1358898314]
Hi folks
I have a few sets of these for sale if anyone's interested
These are required to fit 2 pot rear calipers in place of the single pot ones
40 euro delivered within the republic gimme a call on
0863640945 or email me on kebabsmarkey@gmail.com
photo-13.jpg

[/quote]
Kart boy bracket
photo-64.png

The above pic shows the kart boy bracket on a leggy looks to me like a different way of doing the same thing
I be pretty sure mine will fit

Looks like they could work alright Kev but hard to know.

Only reason I mentioned that is I tryed to sell a set with my 2 pots on a legacy forums and got told that they will not fit but I sure if you had the car to work on you would get a bracket made

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=36707.msg431608#msg431608 date=1365969026]
Looks like they could work alright Kev but hard to know.

Only reason I mentioned that is I tryed to sell a set with my 2 pots on a legacy forums and got told that they will not fit but I sure if you had the car to work on you would get a bracket made
[/quote]
It's very possible there's something that can't be seen in the pics but if driftrex wants to gimme a shout on 0863640945 I'd be perfectly happy to give him a set to try

1. Ianfl Delivered
2. Moto mark delivered
3.JAMIE Delivered
4. Connie. Delivered
5. Eddie( isdc) delivered
6. Colly delivered
7. Hammie. Delivered
8. Smokey. Delivered
9. Ciaran (Isdc) delivered
10.jamie 2nd set (delivered
11.andrew Isdc delivered
12.anthony Isdc paid
I can make more than this if required as long as I'm not gonna be out money
I will know better when these sets are gone as there runnin pretty tight at 40€ delivered anywhere in rep of IRL

Have updated the above list few sets left still

Re: Re: Rear 2 pot calliper adapter Brackets fits both brembo and Subaru 2 pots

[quote author=nivek4209 link=topic=36707.msg1#msg1 date=1372195414]
Just seemed like a good time to bump up my 40€ brackets
[/quote]

Great timing man lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Not meaning to highjack the thread but do I need this bracket to upgrade a 02 wrx to a set of brembo's of a 02 sti.

Cheers
Andy

Should already have 2 pot rear calipers
So ya will not need my brackets
ya will however need the larger 316mm disc to suit the brembo caliper
And either larger brake shoes or liners fitted to your new discs to fill the difference in size between the 190mm sti handbrake drum and the 170mm Wrx drum
This was my approach to the handbrake problem
photo.jpg

Made these then pressed in faced them off and screwed them from the outside into the edge of the liner
photo3-1.jpg

End result
I also drilled my discs maybe not for everyone but it worked fine for me

There not nip to the motor factor brake shoes ya need
They can be bought on eBay but I read bad reports of the extra thick brake liner peeling off over time so that's why I went with the liners

Say hypothetically speaking these do suit my BE5 Legacy, to fit 2 pots to the rear. Would I use the same size discs, or would they change? I just wish I knew they would work. I don't mind the €40 so much, it's just the price of 2 pots on top, then get someone to fit them. First world problem I know.

Mark.

[quote author=drifterex link=topic=36707.msg449522#msg449522 date=1381265553]
Say hypothetically speaking these do suit my BE5 Legacy, to fit 2 pots to the rear. Would I use the same size discs, or would they change? I just wish I knew they would work. I don't mind the €40 so much, it's just the price of 2 pots on top, then get someone to fit them. First world problem I know.

Mark.
[/quote]
See below quote from another forum this lad got them to fit a leggy
I think the discs are the right size already 290mm

Brackets will suit RSK, but need a lot of work... Cutting and grinding... Have 2 pots in my yoke which could be seen on Jap Fest... 2days fight... but I won
You dont have to do nothing with brackets... It's the backing plate you need to cut and grind;)

Back