Shock absorber help needed ASAP

I bought mine in local motor factors n? probs

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Well got the shocks. Going to get dave at rsr. Had a chat. Clutch led to a few things. Fully forging now and some other goodies I hope. Cheers for the help lads. Sorry for being ratty earlier with ye.

Well got the shocks. Going to get dave at rsr. Had a chat. Clutch led to a few things. Fully forging now and some other goodies I hope. Cheers for the help lads. Sorry for being ratty earlier with ye.
Great to hear you got sorted and car getting upgrades.

Next up, look into water methanol injection. My build thread might give you ideas [emoji6]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Dont be hard on yourself how my car is running generally.decides my mood????, got to love car guys, start off with a clutch and now a forged engine your as bad as me, best of luck with it????

Tbh forgining was always in my mind with the storeys of the ej257 and ring land issue. It usually felt like I was waiting for it to happen every time I drove her.
No knock or bangs. Engine sound as far as I know 90k miles.
Just want to change her aroumd a bit. Do the safety work of forging etc, then look into fuelling and turbo shopping ????
Also want to tidy the body work back to new, had her 8 years. Don't think il ever get rid.

And she's gone to save rsr since yesterday. Looking forward to the transformation

So, we decided what we are doing with the engine. Fully forged etc, bought a link g4 ecu on black Friday. After it has ran in, just wondering on some ideas on a turbo? Are the precision turbos hard got? Spool up much better than a gtx3076r? More expensive?
Will be going front mount intercooler too.

So, we decided what we are doing with the engine. Fully forged etc, bought a link g4 ecu on black Friday. After it has ran in, just wondering on some ideas on a turbo? Are the precision turbos hard got? Spool up much better than a gtx3076r? More expensive?
Will be going front mount intercooler too.
Nahhh be a hotboi and get a Tomei ARMS. Thank me later.

US or direct from Tomei Japan

They ain't cheap I've seen builds with the whole Tomei setup and it's wild.
Spending enough as it is so that's probably out of the question. What would be a good turbo for 450+?

Best answer is if the car is with Dave, tell him you'd like 450bhp and ask him to advise on setup. Then let him know how you want that power delivered. Do you want it nice and linear, or do you want lag and then a shovel full of boost?

Best answer is if the car is with Dave, tell him you'd like 450bhp and ask him to advise on setup. Then let him know how you want that power delivered. Do you want it nice and linear, or do you want lag and then a shovel full of boost?
Yeah I have been talking to him about it, just thought I'd see if there is any other ideas out there. Hard to decide. Shovel full of boost would feel nice šŸ˜‚

Back