Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't be linered as my 2.35 is a ej20 but linered, don't think the ej22 needs to be

This block would suit me but just waiting to see what size my pistons are

So would the capacity be more than 2.35 then? Looks like it could turn into a bit of a money pit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think you can bore out that much of so there must have being a good few builds on that block if it's no linered

Paul would it not be better to build your own with a stroker that way you would have new parts and reliability and not have any possible issues with a second hand engine just a thought for ya

Sorry lads I mean that hks stroked engine I'd rather have 1 built using my own Block than that at least you know what you have and probably around the same money

Paul would it not be better to build your own with a stroker that way you would have new parts and reliability and not have any possible issues with a second hand engine just a thought for ya

Yeah your right mate, was always the plan just seeing the one in jdmdistro got me thinkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was a foreign fellow. Mechanic I think and was fitting LPGs. cant come up with the nick name on the top of my head

Haven't been on in few days been flat out with work. Yeah been having bit of bad luck the last classic I had didn't put a foot wrong for 2 years but when it had a prob it was a fairly major one lol and my type ra was the same. Had my t sport corolla after that for just over a year but missed the rumble and wanted more space and the foz was everything I was looking for and it was heartbreaking when I heard the knock. I've been using a work van to get in and out but boss starting to get on at me now that's why I had to put it up for sale this time of year it's tricky to put money aside.
If it sells I will be coming away from subaru for a while until I have the budget for when I do get one for it to be already rebuilt or to leave money aside for one should it need it.

Haven't been on in few days been flat out with work. Yeah been having bit of bad luck the last classic I had didn't put a foot wrong for 2 years but when it had a prob it was a fairly major one lol and my type ra was the same. Had my t sport corolla after that for just over a year but missed the rumble and wanted more space and the foz was everything I was looking for and it was heartbreaking when I heard the knock. I've been using a work van to get in and out but boss starting to get on at me now that's why I had to put it up for sale this time of year it's tricky to put money aside.
If it sells I will be coming away from subaru for a while until I have the budget for when I do get one for it to be already rebuilt or to leave money aside for one should it need it.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck, Paul. I was considering your forester this time 2 years ago before you bought it, but something came up at home here and I had to forget about it.
Here's hoping your luck changes for the better in the new year. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back