'What Car?' The Game. It's back!

:049: Yes, Opel Ascona 400. :tongue: Well Done
asconadesk1024x768.jpg
 
I think its a Capri as well!!! My dad had two of them, one was red and the other was this horrible pea green!!!!! :lol: :lol:

They were like driving sherman tanks the steering was that heavy!!!

But they were good to go........... :thumbsup:
 
I don't stand a chance against Jamie :snooty:

I was even gonna modify the thread title earlier to "jamies game" but I thought that might of been an abuse of power :lol:
 
:multijump: :multijump:

I have to hand it to Jamie he know's his stuff!!!

But ur a close 2nd!!!!

I honestly wouldnt have a clue about some of those cars but then again I'm a girl :icon_redface:
 
Ahhh come on... don't be bowing out so easy! :icon_sad:

I'm havin fun here and considering I've only one more day left of work till a weeks hols I need somethin to entertain me as I have no intention on doing any work! :multijump:

Here's an easy one...
 
Back
Top