S Scruff Petrolheads Sep 17, 2009 #242 This one should be easy. It was my first and second car ever.(Im showing my age now)
L Loving IT Middle Lane Hogs Sep 17, 2009 #245 I think its a Capri as well!!! My dad had two of them, one was red and the other was this horrible pea green!!!!! :lol: :lol: They were like driving sherman tanks the steering was that heavy!!! But they were good to go...........
I think its a Capri as well!!! My dad had two of them, one was red and the other was this horrible pea green!!!!! :lol: :lol: They were like driving sherman tanks the steering was that heavy!!! But they were good to go...........
S Scruff Petrolheads Sep 17, 2009 #246 The Anorak won....sorry I meant to say Jamie was correct :lol:
S Scruff Petrolheads Sep 17, 2009 #248 sti 9029 said: ah i give up on this game Click to expand... Quitter
JAMIE-TYPERV6 Octane Boostaholics Sep 17, 2009 #250 :lol: :lol: :lol: So is just between myself & Brian now.... Loooooooosers!
STiBrian Octane Boostaholics Sep 17, 2009 #251 I don't stand a chance against Jamie I was even gonna modify the thread title earlier to "jamies game" but I thought that might of been an abuse of power :lol:
I don't stand a chance against Jamie I was even gonna modify the thread title earlier to "jamies game" but I thought that might of been an abuse of power :lol:
L Loving IT Middle Lane Hogs Sep 17, 2009 #252 I have to hand it to Jamie he know's his stuff!!! But ur a close 2nd!!!! I honestly wouldnt have a clue about some of those cars but then again I'm a girl
I have to hand it to Jamie he know's his stuff!!! But ur a close 2nd!!!! I honestly wouldnt have a clue about some of those cars but then again I'm a girl
S Scruff Petrolheads Sep 17, 2009 #253 Tishy said: I honestly wouldnt have a clue about some of those cars but then again I'm a girl Click to expand... That statement is useless without pics
Tishy said: I honestly wouldnt have a clue about some of those cars but then again I'm a girl Click to expand... That statement is useless without pics
JAMIE-TYPERV6 Octane Boostaholics Sep 17, 2009 #254 Ahhh come on... don't be bowing out so easy! I'm havin fun here and considering I've only one more day left of work till a weeks hols I need somethin to entertain me as I have no intention on doing any work! Here's an easy one...
Ahhh come on... don't be bowing out so easy! I'm havin fun here and considering I've only one more day left of work till a weeks hols I need somethin to entertain me as I have no intention on doing any work! Here's an easy one...
L Loving IT Middle Lane Hogs Sep 17, 2009 #257 Scruff said: Tishy said: I honestly wouldnt have a clue about some of those cars but then again I'm a girl Click to expand... That statement is useless without pics Click to expand... In your dreams Scruff
Scruff said: Tishy said: I honestly wouldnt have a clue about some of those cars but then again I'm a girl Click to expand... That statement is useless without pics Click to expand... In your dreams Scruff