Won't pass on lamda?Yeah, I have to or won’t pass emissions.
I try to run 2 or 3 tanks without it.
Not pushing the car hard.
Won't pass on lamda?Yeah, I have to or won’t pass emissions.
I try to run 2 or 3 tanks without it.
Not pushing the car hard.
Yeah- but, there french seats, so probably be ok for about 3/4 months and then will stop working, leatherette will start to peel off and cloth will rip when you look at it sideways and then when you bring it back to complain, they will tell you that " you were obviously sitting too hard"Anyone has an experience with Peugeot 207 RC seat? They look very hugging without the big recaro price tag
View attachment 148068
Anyone has an experience with Peugeot 207 RC seat? They look very hugging without the big recaro price tag
View attachment 148068