What did you do to your car today?

Robbie wrx said:
Thanks Pedro... Yeah I'm very happy with the figures but it's the way she's driving is class.. The torque is unreal I'll defo be doing some trackways in her.. Breaks and grip are savage now too.. Alot better than last time :thumbsup: how's the type r going for you? She looks class..

A few issues to sort out but hopefully on d road for d summer :pray:
 
Thanks Cairan..Aonghous is the man alright she's driving great now no need to rev it at all but it still holds near max power till about 5800 so I'm happy out..
 
Yip the turbo is stock but it has a cat back exhaust drop in hks panel filter decat down pipe and uprated fuel pump it's ment to be fine up to 300.. But changing the turbo is probably the next mod if I was getting more done but I won't be for a while...She feels plenty fast at the moment :stismiley
 
Thats a Lovely car
Great figures you got
Very nice
Well Done :thumbsup:
Robbie wrx said:
Yip the turbo is stock but it has a cat back exhaust drop in hks panel filter decat down pipe and uprated fuel pump it's ment to be fine up to 300.. But changing the turbo is probably the next mod if I was getting more done but I won't be for a while...She feels plenty fast at the moment :stismiley
 
Booked in the 535d with terraclean to get the following on Thursday

Terraclean the engine (get rid of all the built up carbon inside the engine)
Getting my dpf cleaned by them at the same time as the warning light came on Saturday

looking forward to seen how it goes
 
Back
Top