What did you do to your car today?

new exhaust I made up for the ka out of a new section from a mondeo tdci 2008 :leggy2

full build thread in the members section :thumbsup:





10428522_871012176270640_2744296708910821423_n.jpg



10570338_871012232937301_119335898074935268_n.jpg
 
With just a few loose ends to tie up on my type R project (tracking, bleed brakes etc.) while it was up on the lift said I'd put it on the corner weights and see what weight it was and how the corners looked.
1201kgs and that's complete with all interior, fluids etc.


Quick snap from behind
 
Francygtr said:
With just a few loose ends to tie up on my type R project (tracking, bleed brakes etc.) while it was up on the lift said I'd put it on the corner weights and see what weight it was and how the corners looked.
1201kgs and that's complete with all interior, fluids etc.


Quick snap from behind

That's a seriously clean looking machine you have there :thumbsup:
 
Tommy 555 said:
Seriously. You can't just stick up one pic of the type r when it's that good looking from behind.
Ha ha I don't have anymore at the minute. It needs a good polish cause it's covered in dust so hopefully get a few before the weeks out
 
Back
Top