What did you do to your car today?

I'm pretty sure it's been established that apple green petrol is not comparible with Maxol E5 as apple green petrol is still rated 95 and E5 is rated as 99ish.
 
I know that but the applegreen in ennis is better than the maxol. Even my Nissan didn't like the maxol. They are mixing in sh*t....
 
If they're mixing in, maybe it would be worth notifying maxol headquarters about it? ruined reputation and so on... :whistle:
 
Yeah nissan is gone.
No I noticed it a few times, even the bf's legacy doesn't like the ennis maxol.
Defo not going there again, plus applegreen has lovely deli and atm lol
 
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
changed injectors, went from 550cc to 750cc.... :smile: its a fokn pain in the ars... :icon_headbang:

MMMmmm bore wash until she's mapped :roll:

had to be done, remap here it comes.... :thumbsup: great to have upgraded just in case decided to go for a turbo upgrade :evil:

its not walk in the park ill tell ya this much.

what injectors on yours, would you fancy 550's :icon_biggrin:
 
were you removing the whole manifold to replace the injectors?... I will be fitting my nismos 740cc soon as well.
 
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
changed injectors, went from 550cc to 750cc.... :smile: its a fokn pain in the ars... :icon_headbang:

MMMmmm bore wash until she's mapped :roll:

had to be done, remap here it comes.... :thumbsup: great to have upgraded just in case decided to go for a turbo upgrade :evil:

its not walk in the park ill tell ya this much.

what injectors on yours, would you fancy 550's :icon_biggrin:

:roll: Thought you read through my project thread. Mine's a fully forged 2.5 with 740cc injectors . Piece of piss to change the injectors
 
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
changed injectors, went from 550cc to 750cc.... :smile: its a fokn pain in the ars... :icon_headbang:

MMMmmm bore wash until she's mapped :roll:

had to be done, remap here it comes.... :thumbsup: great to have upgraded just in case decided to go for a turbo upgrade :evil:

its not walk in the park ill tell ya this much.

what injectors on yours, would you fancy 550's :icon_biggrin:

:roll: Thought you read through my project thread. Mine's a fully forged 2.5 with 740cc injectors . Piece of piss to change the injectors

Did I say injectors I beg you forgiveness sir, typo, iphomes have a world of rheir own at times :D what i meant to say is turbo ;)
 
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
changed injectors, went from 550cc to 750cc.... :smile: its a fokn pain in the ars... :icon_headbang:

MMMmmm bore wash until she's mapped :roll:

had to be done, remap here it comes.... :thumbsup: great to have upgraded just in case decided to go for a turbo upgrade :evil:

its not walk in the park ill tell ya this much.

what injectors on yours, would you fancy 550's :icon_biggrin:

:roll: Thought you read through my project thread. Mine's a fully forged 2.5 with 740cc injectors . Piece of piss to change the injectors

Did I say injectors I beg you forgiveness sir, typo, iphomes have a world of rheir own at times :D what i meant to say is turbo ;)

VF48 from a 2010 hatch sti......................
 
Codders said:
were you removing the whole manifold to replace the injectors?... I will be fitting my nismos 740cc soon as well.

Don't listen to Baz, he's done it 1000 times, pain it the ars to reach some bolts, you wanna make sure you got proppa tools to and as a first timer at list 4 hours labor :))))
 
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
changed injectors, went from 550cc to 750cc.... :smile: its a fokn pain in the ars... :icon_headbang:

MMMmmm bore wash until she's mapped :roll:

had to be done, remap here it comes.... :thumbsup: great to have upgraded just in case decided to go for a turbo upgrade :evil:

its not walk in the park ill tell ya this much.

what injectors on yours, would you fancy 550's :icon_biggrin:

:roll: Thought you read through my project thread. Mine's a fully forged 2.5 with 740cc injectors . Piece of piss to change the injectors

Did I say injectors I beg you forgiveness sir, typo, iphomes have a world of rheir own at times :D what i meant to say is turbo ;)

VF48 from a 2010 hatch sti......................

Meeehhhh, not a Tomioka tho lol
 
vitalie said:
Codders said:
were you removing the whole manifold to replace the injectors?... I will be fitting my nismos 740cc soon as well.

Don't listen to Baz, he's done it 1000 times, pain it the ars to reach some bolts, you wanna make sure you got proppa tools to and as a first timer at list 4 hours labor :))))

I've actually only done that job once :thumbsup:

Probably more difficult on yours with the AVCS which is understadable
 
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
BazGF8 said:
vitalie said:
changed injectors, went from 550cc to 750cc.... :smile: its a fokn pain in the ars... :icon_headbang:

MMMmmm bore wash until she's mapped :roll:

had to be done, remap here it comes.... :thumbsup: great to have upgraded just in case decided to go for a turbo upgrade :evil:

its not walk in the park ill tell ya this much.

what injectors on yours, would you fancy 550's :icon_biggrin:

:roll: Thought you read through my project thread. Mine's a fully forged 2.5 with 740cc injectors . Piece of piss to change the injectors

Did I say injectors I beg you forgiveness sir, typo, iphomes have a world of rheir own at times :D what i meant to say is turbo ;)

VF48 from a 2010 hatch sti......................

Meeehhhh, not a Tomioka tho lol

:ponder2: and your point?
 
Back
Top