What did you do to your car today?

They won't be going in for a long time as I can't see the car been back on the road for another 2/3 years unless I win the lotto.

It's a long therm project !!!
 
sorry paddy, prefer original colour by far, car is class though as i've said previously
 
@Paddy - love the car, but not sure if the bright wheels suit it as much (sorry fella) - all comes down to personal taste though, so as long as you are happy with it is really all that counts. Me, I'd probably think about the RB5 wheel colour. Thought the grey you had was better than the bright Alu you have now, but the grey was a bit flat for my liking, hence was thinking the RB5 "pewter" colour might look good.
 
It's still an OE colour for the P1 chaps, and I'm happy with the way it changed or freshened it up

Hoping together set of revs later in the year
 
Sound man thanks.

I should have them proper drops tomorow if I do I'll buzz ya see if it suits ya to do em
 
Back
Top