
Grahamo spec c said:I've no problem doing it but it would be just stuff listed that's fitted by the VAG pervert!
I've no pics of her standard?
I could list stuff and add pics of now?
I've no before and after pics.......



SCOOBYCOLM said:Win win so Dan![]()

Grahamo spec c said:p1impreza said:Before and after
Looks good to me, fair balls to you on doing it yourself
Bring the rifle for the haters!
I'll point and shoot![]()
p1impreza said:Grahamo spec c said:p1impreza said:Before and after
Looks good to me, fair balls to you on doing it yourself
Bring the rifle for the haters!
I'll point and shoot![]()
cheers Graham,
steel pellets or plastic lol
przemcio007 said:Lowered it.
![]()
keith555 said:Well been flat out in work and other things the past two weeks so only getting to sort my car out this evening for terenure.
Wheels thoroughly washed, de conned, air blower dried and then waxed.
This is the worse my car has ever been dirt wise since ownership.
![]()
![]()
Engine bay wiped down.
![]()
Tomorrow it's onto the passenger side and boot to machine polish some of the swirls away.