keith dublin
Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Had them alloy door trims on my old type r great finish on them and look super 


AndyC said:L'aunsport front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts hopefully getting sprayed and fitted for next week
Genuine 22B door sills fitted today
Meanwhile back in Rome I returned to my rental car to find it like this....
Scum broke the side window and stole the spare wheel and the rear left wheel. Thankfully I had full insurance on it from the rental company.


AndyC said:L'aunsport front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts hopefully getting sprayed and fitted for next week
Genuine 22B door sills fitted today
Meanwhile back in Rome I returned to my rental car to find it like this....
Scum broke the side window and stole the spare wheel and the rear left wheel. Thankfully I had full insurance on it from the rental company.

I totally agree, just buy a one litre scrap box and garage the p1p1impreza said:Seriously contemplating selling the P1, it's too good to be used as a daily driver
p1impreza said:Seriously contemplating selling the P1, it's too good to be used as a daily driver