What did you do to your car today?

AndyC said:
L'aunsport front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts hopefully getting sprayed and fitted for next week


Genuine 22B door sills fitted today


Meanwhile back in Rome I returned to my rental car to find it like this....




Scum broke the side window and stole the spare wheel and the rear left wheel. Thankfully I had full insurance on it from the rental company.

Good ol Rome, what a kip! One city ill never go back to!
 
Car will look awesome with the kit :thumbsup:
Lovely sills plates too
Sorry to see the damage on the rental
Vandalism travels fook them there and here :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
 
Fooking scum Andy. Nice bits for the Type r though.

Got an alignment done on the wagon this evening for tomorrow trackday , didnt go to mad on the settings like last time, camber wise ,but it a great job , transformed the car and actually tracks straight now .
I'll have to get it done again when I'm doing all the bushings on the rear end and fitting a new passo side rear hub , but the car was all over the road with the setting that were on it (half arsed job) :scoobyblue_1:

Cheers Dec

Looking forward to tomorrow
 
AndyC said:
L'aunsport front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts hopefully getting sprayed and fitted for next week


Genuine 22B door sills fitted today


Meanwhile back in Rome I returned to my rental car to find it like this....




Scum broke the side window and stole the spare wheel and the rear left wheel. Thankfully I had full insurance on it from the rental company.

It's gonna look savage Andy! Can't wait to see it!
 
De-tarred and polished about 90% of the outside of it. Ran out of time/light before getting the roof, bonnet and front bumper done. Kinda wished I hadn't started as I now know the state of all the panels - poor girl hasn't seen a whole lot of love in her many previous owners. :icon_sad:

Ah well - once she stays running she'll be sticking around so given enough time we'll get her back to her former glory :pray:

Looks well from a distance anyway :icon_lol:
 
AG Tar & Glue remover + Silvo = shiny pipe :D

570751a514aad3c88cb3180f788df728.jpg
 
Getting it done tomorrow,found out too the space saver didn't fit the Alcon callipers
So it was fun changing and swapping wheels :icon_hang:
 
Back
Top