What did you do to your car today?

So i was replacing a damaged lens cover on the blob and decided to de-tango the lights. While they were apart I painted the reflectors in matt black. I love the result. I took the driving light covers off as well while autum is upon us.
026_zpsafbe3847.jpg
024_zps4a0eac59.jpg
025_zpsf0d3afb1.jpg
 
Insurance renewal came today, it went up €100 to €600. So thought i would give them a ring and they knocked it back to the same as last years and added no claims protection too.

So i am pleased.
 
Evobully said:
So i was replacing a damaged lens cover on the blob and decided to de-tango the lights. While they were apart I painted the reflectors in matt black. I love the result. I took the driving light covers off as well while autum is upon us.
026_zpsafbe3847.jpg
024_zps4a0eac59.jpg
025_zpsf0d3afb1.jpg
Looking good. Where can you get the new lens covers?
 
Back
Top