What to buy??

I love it! Absolutely love it! I think because its so clean and the mileage is so low that it actually feels new to me. Totally different to the Scooby. Really comfortable and relaxing to drive. And a great squirt in it too when you want it. I wasn't sure how id like the dsg set up but when you power on it makes this popping noise going up the gears. Gorgeous! Overall i couldn't be happier with it. Ill miss the Scooby but ill be back in one again.

Attachments

• IMAG2642.jpg
    IMAG2642.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 55
Nice one I love the Mk5 total return to forum for the Gti

She on the 17s too ?

Ride lovley on standard wheel

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hate golfs but love GTI's and this one looks sweet!

Currently fighting with every insurance company in the country so may still find myself in something like this yet.

Whats the power/traction like? Id say the refinement is unbeatable

Hate golfs but love GTI's and this one looks sweet!

Currently fighting with every insurance company in the country so may still find myself in something like this yet.

Whats the power/traction like? Id say the refinement is unbeatable

I paid 800 to Axa on 31st Oct for the Scooby. Axa rang me Monday morning after i changed online to the gti over the weekend. They sending me 340 euro back!! That's massive.... Its nearly half what i paid!

Power is plenty. And if not a remap is very straight forward on them and 40bhp is easily achieve able . traction alright is hard to tell. Roads so greasy at the minute and there's a set of kumho on the front. Not convinced by them yet.

The paddles on the steering wheel do it for me. On a tight twisty road and pulling the paddles is just the business!!! Big smile every time!

I love it! Absolutely love it! I think because its so clean and the mileage is so low that it actually feels new to me. Totally different to the Scooby. Really comfortable and relaxing to drive. And a great squirt in it too when you want it. I wasn't sure how id like the dsg set up but when you power on it makes this popping noise going up the gears. Gorgeous! Overall i couldn't be happier with it. Ill miss the Scooby but ill be back in one again.

im happy for you and im glad you got the dsg [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks lads! Any where in Ireland do interior led light kits for specific cars? Ebay do them from the UK but ill be waiting a week! No patience!

Back