2020 Toyota GR Yaris detailed - plus our prototype drive

Ah
Haha sure a bit of diversity goes a long way lads, I like different, not like mental different, but a little different. If it works, it works.... I still think that yaris looks mental haha but yeah, I think subtle version would suit actually moving the car lol
ah I like the look of them , it’s just all the cars I had over the years that were slammed drove like pure sh*t and it irritates me lads thinking lower is better if you get me

No I'm with you there man. Had an EM1 Civic few years back, fuckin thing was sitting on the floor. Used knock over a coke can....back when they were smaller cans lol not those long skinny things now 🤣
There was two shops in Abbeyfeale I couldn't get into lol was feckin painful to be honest, but deadly cars to look at lol

OK.....This...

saw that, very short track, yaris is very quick to 100km or so but runs out of steam aftwr that compared to more powerful cars

grip of yaris is pretty awesome but it's not heavy artillery like the gtr but as I've said in another post its way more useable and accessible power in most driving conditions

saw that, very short track, yaris is very quick to 100km or so but runs out of steam aftwr that compared to more powerful cars

grip of yaris is pretty awesome but it's not heavy artillery like the gtr but as I've said in another post its way more useable and accessible power in most driving conditions
Agreed, dry would be a different story with the same talented driver in both but it a testament to it ability on a wet road

GTR Still the bussiness after all these years and on rubber that wants hot dry tarmac amazing the adjustability of it being such a heavy car on throttle bloody great weapon but needs a bit more room then this track provided..

Its great that the little Toyota is right there with it in this tight short track just goes to show how good it is Bravo Toyota 👏👏

Be nice to have both in the garage

Brilliant that Nissan and Toyota are making proper drivers cars something to be celebrated

Wonder will R35 replacement be the same type of mechanical machine or some electrical washing machine like a tesla

The ultimate super car killer in most settings straight from the factory . That's cheap to run easy to tax cheap to maintain . I can see a whole range of these accross the Toyota range Corolla , auris , Aygo . It's a good recipe. The golf r use to be the new bench mark for a fast road car as it's quick and reliable but it's a boring drive with no involvement and while it's quick it's just lacks the feel and involvement.

Yes it's not cheap and yes it's not that big as it's a Yaris but if you want a bigger car buy a golf r it's for a certain market and I think there going to sell very well

The ultimate super car killer in most settings straight from the factory . That's cheap to run easy to tax cheap to maintain . I can see a whole range of these accross the Toyota range Corolla , auris , Aygo . It's a good recipe. The golf r use to be the new bench mark for a fast road car as it's quick and reliable but it's a boring drive with no involvement and while it's quick it's just lacks the feel and involvement.

Yes it's not cheap and yes it's not that big as it's a Yaris but if you want a bigger car buy a golf r it's for a certain market and I think there going to sell very well
Did you put a Deposit down yet joe?😅

in fairness the Yaris is very unique offering, I’m assume the Corolla version etc won’t be homologised in the same way?

Litchifield with some pocket cash for import taxes, vat and vrt ;)

Back