2020 Toyota GR Yaris detailed - plus our prototype drive

If they make that I'll have it in the yard . Be class with a subaru badge . It's a great car really hope tyre a good few if them sold or registered here so there's a good few secondhand ones around to have a go in at a reduced price .

Last edited:
I'd agree on the mini rear lights. Can't stand that. Stupid that it's an option on Irish cars.
Why wouldn't it be an option on an irish car john, it's an option, end of, if it wasn't an option on an irish car bmw would be accussed of being anti irish, time to move on from this whole anti English thing lads, times have changed and we need to also, now I wouldn't buy one but everybody should at least have the option, it was a famous British car after all hence the emblem.

Not giving out john , kinda off , apologies👍

Why wouldn't it be an option on an irish car john, it's an option, end of, if it wasn't an option on an irish car bmw would be accussed of being anti irish, time to move on from this whole anti English thing lads, times have changed and we need to also, now I wouldn't buy one but everybody should at least have the option, it was a famous British car after all hence the emblem.

Not giving out john , kinda off , apologies👍
No apologies needed at all.

Out of context for Joe Public.

At the end of the day, it's an upgrade option in Ireland.

It's two things that annoy me about it.

UK get an LED upgrade option without having to imitate the flag.

In Ireland it's either standard or "Union Jack rear light upgrade".

That is more less word for word what that upgrade is sold as here.

If they just sold it as an upgrade light option, I wouldn't think twice.

Sure look, a German car, with UK heritage, sold in Ireland, with someone originally from the UK influencing options, it's bound to happen.

Ok, didnt know about the uk led option without the flag,

Fair point then,

just my point was everyone should have the option, even us, not to my taste also 👍

Ok, didnt know about the uk led option without the flag,

Fair point then,

just my point was everyone should have the option, even us, not to my taste also 👍
Absolutely.

It may have changed, but when I was looking at them on an idle day in work, I thought it was weird.

I like how it looks, it's just weird.

I also think it would cost them add on sales.

"Would you like the union Jack rear light upgrade."

Now, a lot of people will overlook the wording. The same as VW have Liverpool and Soho optional alloys.

But in UK those alloys aren't called Liverpool and Soho, because British car buyers have a bigger prejudice to domestic options than the Irish do to foreign options. :D

Back