2020 Toyota GR Yaris detailed - plus our prototype drive

Very different cars, I've often thought of a gtr but it's more of a one trick pony compared to the yaris and running coats are brutal

yaris is mad expensive but that goes for cars generally in Ireland

we are close to nearly at the 100k mark for some uber hatches

Are the GTR that expensive to run ,I don't know much about them

The Yaris looks like the best in a long time in its class but always wanted a GTR so at that money I think id go that way if I wasn't doing much mileage and it wasn't my everyday car

must be nearly at the bottom now in residuals

60k for a r35 gtr a set of tyres is 1200 euros . And you should try and park 1 😩🤣🤣🤣 there a big car

we are close to nearly at the 100k mark for some uber hatches

Are the GTR that expensive to run ,I don't know much about them

The Yaris looks like the best in a long time in its class but always wanted a GTR so at that money I think id go that way if I wasn't doing much mileage and it wasn't my everyday car

must be nearly at the bottom now in residuals
agree that early ones look like they wont depreciate too much more, there was an 08 one for sale for not much more than 40k a little over a year ago, was great value and only 1800 road tax

I've read owner reviews saying running costs are very high, wouldn't say a set of tyres would last too long either, you would probably need to get serviced in the uk to make sure it was looked after properly too

I have to say I’d rather the Yaris over the gtr as it’s a more usable everyday car that will do everything, go do a shop , go for a weekend blast and some track work . I’d say the running cost of the gtr would get tiring fairly quick as much as it would be a pleasure to have one

Apples and bananas really. Not many daily their gtr's anyway. If you looking for a exciting daily it's Yaris but if you have a daily and you looking for a random weekend poke it's GTR all the way for me. I mean most of us don't even daily our subarus.

I have to say I’d rather the Yaris over the gtr as it’s a more usable everyday car that will do everything, go do a shop , go for a weekend blast and some track work . I’d say the running cost of the gtr would get tiring fairly quick as much as it would be a pleasure to have one
Go do a shop for your pot noodle because the price of the damn Yaris is so stupid here :(

Anyone else think there will be a 300 bhp Lichfield yaris for a rematch with the gp?

Back